Search results for query: *

1. I

Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

James Hadn't sleep well. His daytime naps were interfering with his sleep schedule. He spent most of the night surfing the internet and messaging his friends from Jubiife. His best friend had beaten the gym there finally and was going to head to the rest of them. The sun shone into James' room...
  2. I

James had fallen asleep. Again. The time shift from sinnoh to hoenn were getting to him, but he felt refreshed. He decided to take a walk outside and look around. This was a nice place, and maybe he could get to know suds. He hoped to meet some new people around campus.
  3. I

James Looked at a clock on the wall. "Maybe we should wait on our epic battle, Things will start happening soon with the school, and plus, Suds is stuffed!" James laughed "But We'll go at it soon!"
  4. I

James Smiled at the girl who challenged him. He looked at Suds. She gave him a determined cry. "You're on!" He smiled. Lets Go! ((Let's see how this titan pad works!))
  5. I

James Dropped all of his stuff and went to the mess hall to eat. The place was amazing and full of people and pokemon. His Maril trailed behind him happily. He got a tray of food and looked for a place to sit. He went a table that was central, but not full of people to eat. He shared some food...
  6. I

James Made Eye contact with the head of his new house, Cacturn. How fitting. He had a framed picture of his father with a Cacnea in his bedroom. He stepped foreword. "What, is your name?" The Head, daniel asked. "James Kraiss." he replied. "What is your quest??" James stopped to think. He...
  7. I

"Haunted? I bet that it's just ghost pokemon playing tricks. My friend had a 'Haunted' house. I caught the haunter and traded it to him so that he would stop sleeping in his living room." James said with a laugh. He didn't believe in ghosts. He grinned at Hanaeda "I'm James from Jubilife in...
  8. I

James Shot up in bed and heard footsteps outside his door. The door burst open and an angry looking man was looking him in the face. It looked like a vain would burst in his temple. "YOU! GET OUT THERE! THE REST OF THE STUDENTS ARE ALREADY OFF!" James rubbed his eyes in confusion, then...
  9. I

Re: Lilycove University: now enrolling! Yay! Can't wait for the startup! I will also be away most of saturday as well, I have an audition, but I'll catch up!
  10. I

Re: Lilycove University: now enrolling! Name: James Kraiss Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: James is a 6 foot (1.8 meters) tall boy with medium length brown hair. He uaually wears a black beanie, and a windbreaker jacket. His eyes are green, and his left ear has a golden stud in it. He wears...
  11. I

Hiiiiiiii lyrebird! I hope its still open Name - Eric Farley Gender - male Age - 16 Class - Trainer Place of Origin - Saffron city- Kanto Appearance - Eric has light hair, spikey and crazy in a cool way. his eyes are a shallow hazel and pretty regular. He is a tall boy, slim, only about 140...
  12. I

Start Ups Machotia Academy

(( i think ill sit this one too))
  13. I

(( Can i have a link? haha ))
  14. I

Eric was tired. He decided to try to play a little. "Youre lucky I'm not kicking or you and your little dog would be crying!" He Feigned a left and swung toward Gray's diaphragm with a big right hook.
  15. I

Eric realized that gray was connected to his pokemon. This could be good. Eric smiled widely and sadistically from behind his gloves, thinking of what he could say
  16. I

It had worked perfectly. Eric resisted the urge to ground and pound him remembering that this wasn't MMA and backed off catching his breath.
  17. I

The hit hurt. This made Eric angry. He looked up at grey and mouthed "Wrong move" and swung a hard right hand straight for his face.
  18. I

Eric quickly retreated, spiraling around his apponent, Trying to fix his glove.
  19. I

((I'm here))
  20. I

ooc: Should i wait? or should Eric put his hands up and head down bracing himself for the inevitable impact
Back
Top Bottom