Search results for query: *

1. Rentorar

I need help getting permission from TPCi for..

I am going to Anthrocon in Pittsburgh, in June and the head of panels said that if I want to show video clips longer than 59 seconds I have to get permission from the copyright holders. I tried contacting TPCi on the Pokemon website but so far no response...No attempt at all to answer me. My...
  2. Rentorar

Solgaleo & Lunala, Pikachu New Nintendo 3DS XL systems coming to Japan: To release say day ...

I don't see how the legend one won't come to America for the release of the games. Just like the XY systems did for the release of X&Y. But they have let us down before..Like how they didn't bring over the black and gold Charizard 3DS XL.
  3. Rentorar

Review S19 EP17: An Electrifying Rage!

I wish the dub would get the rights to use the instrumentals of the Japanese themes like DoriDori and XY&Z or even the vocal versions. Their own synthesizer music ruins the moods of the scenes, especially when Onbat and Eievui evolved... I highly doubt Japanese music is gonna scar the kiddies...
  4. Rentorar

Shiny Mewtwo codes to be distributed to VGC players: Must qualify by July 10

I hope it is going to be released to the general population of players soon...
  5. Rentorar

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

But the mong in Emonga is tied into the species of flying squirrel it is based on. The Momonga. A Japanese dwarf flying squirrel. Corrupting the spelling as to not trigger people who are oversensitive is quite unfortunate. Also, don't worry, I never thought that you were trying to change my...
  6. Rentorar

I'm not so sure....I mean...Emonga to Emolga...Why? Just WHY? There wasn't even a translation reason to change it. Oh and then there is Voltolos to Thundurus and Genosect to Genesect. The Gen in the name is mispronounced too. It does not have the J sound to it. Say again, that is how the G sounds.
  7. Rentorar

The TCPi dub makes the 4kids dub look good..I doubt many people would agree or find that amusing. I am just trying my hand at this.
  8. Rentorar

What guy do you want with Ash?

I want Dent and Satoshi to be together. Cafemocha Shipping. (And yes, this is a clean pic. Don't worry. :3 )
  9. Rentorar

Is Greninja Overeposed?

But yeah...anyway. The fact that Satoshi may not get a real mega evolution for any of his Pokemon is a real bummer. Sure, his bond with Gekkouga is great and all but I think that Lizardon needs his time to shine since he and Satoshi had their bond grow for so long and they had their struggles...
  10. Rentorar

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Remember that OLD fake sprite of a "Mewthree"? Back then fans were so sure that Mewthree would be a thing. Also, when I say Mewthree I do not mean that sprite from a romhack, it was way before that. I can't even find it anymore. If you can, please post it or PM me with the image link.
  11. Rentorar

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

From my experience, I have met so many people at conventions who still think that Satoshi is going back for Pidgeot..I tell them the truth, that it was a lie made by 4kids. Satoshi never said that in the Japanese version..This is why I don't like 4kids' dubbing. They make up stuff that never...
  12. Rentorar

Is Greninja Overeposed?

I'm not really digging this new form fusion thing.. I was really wanting Satoshi's Lizardon to mega evolve into Mega Lizardon Y...
  13. Rentorar

Are you happy they replace characters?

I wish Dent was not replaced...He was one of the BEST travel companions. Iris was just plain irritating..
  14. Rentorar

Review S19 EP15: A Watershed Moment!

The TPCi dub is just too cringe. I can't stand more than three minutes.
  15. Rentorar

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

I really don't see why the writers don't let Satoshi win any of the leagues...Orange doesn't count. I mean...It won't stop them from having him move to the next region so why not let him win?
  16. Rentorar

Speculation Is Generation VI really done?

They still need to do an English release of the event shiny Yveltal and Xerneas..So I hope they do it before Sun and Moon come out. If they give us a giant middle finger and not give them to us I will be furious..
  17. Rentorar

Review S19 EP08: A Dancing Debut!

I checked it out just out of curiosity and they did change its voice from the first time the dub got to it...I just don't see a point in changing the voice. It was perfect as is..Same with Zygarde dog's roar...No need to change it. It sounds way off and lazy..
  18. Rentorar

Pokemon names you mispronounced?

It still annoys me how they mispronounce Kabuto...SMH..I think they are just too lazy and don't care to say it right...Heck if they cover the flight cost and pay me 2000 dollars I will do the English recording of JUST that name in apps such as the Pokedex Pro...
  19. Rentorar

What names do you prefer? The English names, or the Japanese translated names?

That just makes you sound ignorant. Just because of where you live is why you like the English names? SMH. I personally don't think that reasoning to be enough. For me, I like the Japanese names because they are the names that were given to them originally and they have some real meaning to...
  20. Rentorar

What names do you prefer? The English names, or the Japanese translated names?

Japanese. I hate most of the English names because of the bad puns.
Back
Top Bottom