Search results for query: *

1. starfoxed64

Hello Everyone!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I already am really starting to like this community!
  2. starfoxed64

Am I the only one around here who...

Answer: I just googled EV training. Seems pretty straight forward.. Question: Am I the only one who thinks the first Generation of Pokemon are the only Pokemon that look like "Pokemon?"
  3. starfoxed64

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Mine is definitely Pokemon Red the original. I got my first gameboy color when I got pokemon red when I was 7! The original three (red/blue/yellow) in the US are the best! I am currently playing Crystal and I would have to say it is my second favorite!
  4. starfoxed64

In Game Pokemon: do you choose because you like them or they're 'strong'?

I tend to use Pokemon that I always use. Fortunately though you can always start a new game and try something new. I think the best Pokemon games are the originals, mainly because I am 22 and that is what I grew up with. So I use a Nidoking, Snorlax, Charizard, Alakazam, Gengar, Arcanine, or...
  5. starfoxed64

Your "YES!" moments

My first "yes!" moment ever was in Pokemon Red when I first transferred my Kadabra to my friend so he could use it for a match... when suddenly he evolved into an Alakazam! At the time I was unaware of trade evolution. When I got him back the first thing I did was go back through the elite four...
  6. starfoxed64

Hello Everyone!

I am new to these forums and I am excited to be a new contributing member. I have been playing Pokemon since it was available in the US and I am now 22. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help this community. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom