Search results for query: *

1. C

TEEN: PMD Rescue Knights

Chapter 3: Manipulated and Danger It was a rough afternoon, Blaine was released from the dungeons but he utterly refused to believe of Brad’s betrayal. The two had grown up together from infancy, there was no way he could have possibly been Pandora. Sam tossed and turned in her sleep that...
  2. C

Still working on Part 3 :3 I'll try and get it done within maybe 2-3 days.
  3. C

Thank you so much for the review :) I admit I always had a problem describing locations, but I've been practicing. And I'm glad you enjoyed it :D Thank you very much :)
  4. C

‘Did I have this dream before… I’m sure of it’ In her dream she was walking through a human mall back in New York City. Humans were walking or running past her, giving her odd stares. She barely reached anybody’s knee and knowing she used to be like these people she tried to imagine what she...
  5. C

Samantha woke up, her head was spinning as if she had a hangover or was hit with a sack of cement. She had been drinking heavily the previous night on her second date, which her boyfriend Greg seemed turned off. She was sitting in a forest clearing, she noticed a pile of clothing nearby. A red...
  6. C

A few thoughts on Pokemon.

I actually remember when Gen 2 of Pokemon came out. I remember looking at all the strange new Pokemon leaked for that game. It was a weird feeling because at the time it was so used to there only being 151. I even remember reading a guidebook from before Gen 2 came out, it still feels like...
  7. C

Why is this not elaborated on more!?

Lol, I'm surprised the Japanese haven't already done this as an anime. You know the genre of superpowered teens going to highschool and having wacky situations while fighting superpowered villains on a daily basis. But in this case, with anthropomorphic Pokemon
  8. C

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

Jigglypuff, cute, fluffy, and to be honest I have a horrible time getting to sleep, every night. I really wish Jigglypuff's existed.
  9. C

Identify Pokémon Cries

There is literally no possible way I would ace that ^^; I could barely do the 10/10 one. And I think that's the only one I aced that wasn't a trophy.
  10. C

Which one of ash's rivals was the best and why?

And I'm still sorry we got into an argument. Thank you.
  11. C

I'm sorry that I disagreed with you, I have no wish for this to turn into a heated argument and if you were offended by what I said I apologize, I had no intention of "Starting anything" can we please just end this?
  12. C

I don't have "deep issues" I just saw him as a jerk because he acted as such. Nothing more.
  13. C

"NICE"!? "No personality problems"!? Gary was a complete and utter jerk. He constantly bullied and berated Ash every change he got, and even insulted Ash through graffiting a signpost outside of one of the cities in the off-chance Ash would read it. I take it you only saw the episodes after...
  14. C

Please help suggest something

I'm looking for a certain type of story to read on this site. A story about anthropomorphic Pokemon living in a modern world. (TV, Videogames, etc...) I'm aware there are many of them floating around, but I don't know where to start looking, so if anyone can please suggest some very good...
  15. C

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? To tell you the truth, I love rodents more than most animals, so I find Chespin not only the most adorable starter but the coolest, I didn't think they could get better than Oshawott. But Chespin all the way! :D
  16. C

Why is this not elaborated on more!?

I was playing Black/White 2 and was doing the movie "Timegate Travelers" which for those who aren't familiar with it, is a movie about a scientist who travels to the future in which Bug Pokemon have become anthropomorphic and have taken over the world enslaving humans making "them" fight...
  17. C

Across the Cyror Region

'I'm here' said Max. 'And you know it would be easier if we just asked Abra. He'll know.' Max walked over to Abra. 'Are all our friends here?' Abra seemed to be in a trance. 'Abra!' Max said impatiently. The Abra looked at Max, and the others. 'You are wondering if you are all together. The...
  18. C

Across the Cyror Region

The group followed the Abra down the earthy rock tunnel, they passed a room filled with treasure horded by the two. Mostly coins, jewelry and wallets. Max said to the others, 'This is human stuff, does the Gengar steal from humans? And why?' Max said to the group. 'Any Pokemon able to collapse...
  19. C

Am I the only one around here who...

Me too, I am getting seriously cramped. Am I the only one who is eager for Pokemon White 2 to surpass all my other games as the longest played in the 3DS activity log?
  20. C

Across the Cyror Region

Abra's voice echoed into all their minds. 'Follow me...' The abra floated across the air and into a random tunnel. Max followed. 'Okay come on guys, stay close we don't want to lose any of you'
Back
Top Bottom