Search results for query: *

1. D

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Going in now.
  2. D

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

How many hours till you can trade, and what's you fc? My fc is 2967-6520-2447
  3. D

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Shaymin is fine, Poké's I have extra of includes: Genesect, Jirachi, Victini, Cresselia, Cobalion, Uxie, Azelf, Groudon, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno. And a Shiny Eevee- But Yeah I'll trade my Shaymin.
  4. D

Offering Shiny Lugia

Got any other cool legendaries? I have both Manaphy and Jirachi.
  5. D

need japanese meloetta

You don't need Meloetta for the Shinning charm.
  6. D

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Can I offer you anything for one those Keldeos, I can get you some of the stones you need.
  7. D

Offering Shiny Lugia

Yeah, it was an optimistic attempt anyway, and I'm sorry if it looked like I was trying to steal your thread.
  8. D

Offering Shiny Lugia

Yo Tabor, willing to trade that Celebi for anything else?
  9. D

Hello

I really like the layout of this website. I mean it's really easy to use and get a good overview.
  10. D

Manaphy - for trade!

For the right offer I'm willing to trade Jirachi, Victini, Genesect.
  11. D

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

If you have any Deoxys left or could get your hands on some again I would give you anything, Jirachi, Mew, Genesect, Victini, Manaphy anything! if you need any ingame pokemons I'll get them too. It's getting late here so I prob can't trade today.
  12. D

Manaphy - for trade!

Looking for Deoxys, Celebi and Keldeo. Will post Pokecheck analysis on the Manaphy.
  13. D

Legit Manaphy - Looking for legit Deoxys, Celebi and Keldeo.

I don't care which event they are from, as long as they are legit.
  14. D

Hello

Thanks, the good guys over at Serebii helped me to get my hands on some Jirachis and Victinis so I think I have enough leverage to warrant a trade big enough for a Celebi and Deoxys. :)
  15. D

Hello

I'm a new member and in order to send PMs I need to post 10 post. Might as well start here. I'm mainly here to get the last Pokés I need: Deoxy, Celebi, Meloetta. I'm not really counting on the Meloetta though. So Hi guys.
Back
Top Bottom