• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Mafia Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Re: Loveless Mafia - Night 2 - 12/1/12 I have not been silenced, I apologize for my absence next weeks finals so I've been quiet busy.
  2. C

Re: Loveless Mafia - Night 1 - 11/29/12 nothing is..a double negative is a possitive.
  3. C

Re: Loveless Mafia Night 0 - 11/27/12 Confirmed
  4. C

If Char Aznable from Gundam was or had a Pokemon what would he be or have?

Your probably the pressure I felt earlier you must be a strong new type.
  5. C

If Char Aznable from Gundam was or had a Pokemon what would he be or have?

I think myself the red comet would be a Scizor, or would have a psychic pokemon like Espion. Follow up question! Feel free to come up with pokemon for any gundam series character as well.
  6. C

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

I think i'll hold off till they make a "third version" maybe gray or gurei.But thanks for the feedback.
  7. C

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Black 2 and white 2 are basically the games variant like how ruby and sappire had emerald?
  8. C

Contest Escavalier vs. Scizor

scizor looks cooler,has a cooler name, and is the successor of scyther. Plus it's red so its 3x faster.
  9. C

Does Anyone Else Think Dragons Are Overrated?

more steel types should be made
  10. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

Evolution 3 for scizor.
  11. C

Rate the Pokemon Move Above You

10/10 Pyschic b/c it's psychic c'mon! and it's a laugh if it misses.
  12. C

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

I dream of tactical plans and what my future load out of movesets for my party will be.
  13. C

Re: Loveless Mafia (Sign-Ups) - 11/19/12 I've come to you today as someone who carries within him the true aspirations of Zeon. Do not think of me as Char of the Principality of Zeon, but as Char the loveless. Count me in
Back
Top Bottom