Search results for query: *

1. G

Shiny Palkia

I could trade you my event Keldeo for it if you wish. I'll be online quite frequently.
  2. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I have tons of Shinies. But my first was from a longggg time ago, it was the night before I got White 2, ironically. I was trying to chain using the Pokeradar, (I didn't know how to properly chain at the time) and I went into the patch above me by accident, and I ecountered a Shiny Kricketot! I...
  3. G

What gadgets would you like to have return in XY?

I would crap my pants if the Pokeradar returned. Sure it was hard to learn, but that was the point. It was super fun to learn how to chain to massively increase the chances of Shiny Patches appearing. Also, even BEFORE I got my first Gold 40, I saw many Shiny Patches. Hell, my first Shiny was...
  4. G

Where are you on October 12th?

I'll be at Gamestop midday, staring at the copy of Y before I tear the wrap off the game box to shreds like a boss
  5. G

What is your favorite generation?

I think Generation IV was best. Why? You have so many awesome looking new Pokemon, a great set of games, and really great characters. The legendaries in this game also topped all others. If I had to pick a second favorite though, it would be Generation V (Black & White were AMAZING, but B2&W2...
  6. G

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Good god today's info was thrown in my face from my perspective Froakie's evo is awesome, I hope the final evo is cool too Fennekin's evo is really hot cute, but it better not be Fire/Fighting Chespins evo... I can't figure out if I like it or not...
  7. G

Many Cloned Shiny Bidoof UFT!!!

Title explains everything. The Bidoof are cloned, but the Clone Target was a level 3 Female Shiny Bidoof I chained in Diamond. Wanted Pokemon (Shiny only please, RNG and Cloning are accepted though) -Any Ralts family member -Any Geodude family member -Any Starly family member -Any...
  8. G

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Sure. I'll let you know when I'm availible next. I have Platinum, Pearl, Diamond, White and White 2. Any would be fine for the trade, the best would be White 2.
  9. G

If you can find anymore Shinies in your PC Boxes, please let me know. I know I have like 4 Moon Stones, 2 Dusk Stones, 1 Water Stone, and I may have 1 Leaf Stone. Would 3 Moon Stones, A Dusk Stone and a Water Stone work?
  10. G

Best Diamond/Pearl Pokemon?

Get a Mismagius. It'll do you well, and it's a really cool Pokemon as well.
  11. G

I have UT Movie14 Victini, 2012MAY Darkrai, Looking for ANY Legit Genesect/Meloetta

Re: I have UT Movie14 Victini, 2012MAY Darkrai, Looking for ANY Legit Genesect/Meloet My cousin has my Genesect right now, so next time he visits, I should be able to do the trade. I should see him within the next month or so.
  12. G

Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

Also, I like the other Shinies you're offering, I may offer on those as well - depending on what you would want back.
  13. G

I have UT Movie14 Victini, 2012MAY Darkrai, Looking for ANY Legit Genesect/Meloetta

Re: I have UT Movie14 Victini, 2012MAY Darkrai, Looking for ANY Legit Genesect/Meloet I'd take the Adamant Boldore, and I'll give you my Genesect.
  14. G

I want the Shiny Sceptile. I would offer a lot. What else do you want, besides a Dusk Stone and Moon Stone?
  15. G

##Legit Shinnies Offered##Can't Miss!##

I like the Shiny Geodude, but I don't have any Pokemon on the list.
  16. G

Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

I would like the Shiny Ariados. What would you want? I have a Dialga, which I don't see on the list.
  17. G

Gardelade's Shiny Shack: The Store For Shiny Swaps!

I am looking for pretty much any Legit Shiny. Here's a list of the Shinies I already have: Kricketot (Legit, I Chained It Myself) Sandslash (Not Sure) Watchog (Most Likely Legit) Tranquil (Male), (Most Likely Legit) Jolteon (Most Likely Legit) Tangrowth (Not Sure) Sawsbuck (Winter Form)...
  18. G

Does anyone have a Castform?

I have a Castform on my Diamond Game. I can Poketransfer it and trade it to you if you'd like. I wouldn't really expect much in return.
  19. G

A Pokemon Starting With...

Ninjask.
Back
Top Bottom