• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Combusken

Do you ship yourself with anyone?

I don't feel the same way but I understand what you're saying. I was looking back on posts I made on this account a decade ago (I might've deleted them, I think) and the question of "what character would you date" "what character is attractive to you" was awkward since all the character I used...
  2. Combusken

What video games are you playing now?

My beloved copy of W2. I was getting ready for Pokemon Bank next month by getting some old event Pokemon off Pokecheck.
  3. Combusken

What other forums do you go to?

Skullheart (under a very similar username :>), though I don't post that often...
  4. Combusken

PETA Releases "Pokémon: Red, White, and Blue" Parody Game

I know it's terrible but I loved this more than the previous "parody". It's so goddamn entertaining for all the wrong reasons, including how they blatantly reduce the people they disagree with into violent caricatures/strawmen. But I felt really bad when I found out that visiting the site gives...
  5. Combusken

Do you cheat in Pokémon to your game?

Cheating isn't "wrong" to me but it's not something I do in my games. The only time I cheated wasn't even in an official game (ROM hack). (yet I think taking advantage of in-game glitches/flaws is fine...)
  6. Combusken

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

Lucario is more of a jackal tbh because of the resemblance to Anubis.
  7. Combusken

Weird ways you've bonded/gotten along with someone

At night school last year I hid two My Little Ponies in my purse (don't even ask) and somebody noticed after class. Unfortunately after those classes ended (and I missed some weeks due to being sick) I haven't see them since.
  8. Combusken

Explain Your Location

I like Dream World and didn't care to list my real location :V Make whatever you want out of "not waking up"...
  9. Combusken

Words and phrases that leave a bad taste your mind

The only good that comes from that phrase is that it makes figuring out which people I should completely avoid easier.
  10. Combusken

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

XY... 3DS Super Smash Bros. Third Shantae, whenever that is? (Ending of the last game + summary of this one has me wondering what happens next...) idk what else?
  11. Combusken

What do you want most right now?

Some kind of USB game controller so I can figure out this game right.
  12. Combusken

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

......I DON'T KNOW!
  13. Combusken

Your first experience with pokerus

...I always knew about it since I read it in a G/S player's guide, but never had an incident with it until the beginning this year in Black. It was from a Snivy that belonged to a friend of my sister (I guess that's why he gave it to her) Then in W2 I got one with Pokerus from the GTS. I have...
  14. Combusken

Skullgirls on Steam!! And some emulated games on my Android on the side...
  15. Combusken

Words and phrases that leave a bad taste your mind

*groan* Same, I forgot about that one...that practically goes with all of the above.
  16. Combusken

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Something from Pulseman
  17. Combusken

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

When I searched "brony" on Youtube hours ago and saw ponies in diapers running around the screen.
  18. Combusken

Yep, they're all rodents, but since specifically rats are my favorite I wanted Dedenne to be one. I always thought Nidoran looked more like rabbits (+ I thought they WERE rabbits when I first played R/B).
  19. Combusken

It turned out to be more of a hamster-gerbil...oh well!
  20. Combusken

...... ...Pokemon Quartz. (I had to, I found a GBA emulator for an Android I was just given)
Back
Top Bottom