Search results for query: *

1. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first ever Shiny was in Pokemon Pearl. I was using Action Replay frequently, so when I saw a random Blue Medicham in Victory Road, My 10 year old mind thought I had broken the game. I named it "Blue", and it's now forever in My Pokemon Ranch, because I had restarted my Pearl version without...
  2. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

In my Emerald nuzlocke, Three of my pokemon died from a Critical Hit that came from a wild Linoone. I now am destined to rip any linoone I see to shreds.
  3. S

New Moves/Abilities

Abilities: Revenger: If a teammate is killed the turn before, This pokemon's next attack has +2 Priority (and, possibly, if it's not too Over-Powered, +2 Attack/Special Attack.) Over-Confident: If hit by a "Not very effective" move, this pokemon's Accuracy and Attack are raised Survivor: If...
  4. S

Vehicles in the Pokemon World

*Cough* Truck in Red,Blue, and Yellow *Cough*
  5. S

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

There's also a car. *beep beep* The license plate reads: "SUPISYUMI" If you were interested Waiter, there's a dead guy in my soup
  6. S

You did order the "Out of this world" soup That was so cheesy... Waiter, there's a typo in my suop.
  7. S

Hey. This is my first thread post EVER on Bulbagarden forums, so I thought I would have a forum games, because that makes complete sense! The objective of this game is to tell the waiter (Then next poster) what is in your soup. I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I got it from...
  8. S

Not to be Cliche, but I'm new!

Hey. I'm new here at Bulbagarden Forums. I've only been on one other forum site, so please don't be mean or anything like that. I tried Smogon, but I'm in the middle of casual and competitive gamer, so is this like Smogon? I hope to become a great addition to the forums.
Back
Top Bottom