Search results for query: *

1. P

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Still eating, actually, I'm eating a chocolate little turtle with vanilla filling in it.
  2. P

I had a, I can't really explain what it is. It's made of dough, it's salty and it has ham and cheese as its filling
  3. P

Mafia U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/2/2012 ☆ SIGN-UPS OPEN! I'd like to participate! Although, since the elections have already happened you might want to change the flavor text?
  4. P

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

The sky is clear, the air is still and it's hot like hell in here.
  5. P

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

The last thing I did? I brushed my teeth.
  6. P

Jelly! It was cherry flavored.
  7. P

What was your last major purchase?

Exactly what it says on the tin, just, note that it says major, so things like candy, a snack, a soda, etc. doesn't count. What do count are stuff like groceries, clothes, any kind of electronics, books, etc. To get us started, I just bought a new MP3 today.
  8. P

Explain Your Usertitle

It's a bit of a joke that was supposed to work in tandem with my username. (Should I change it in the near future, the usertitle is "I know you like me ;P" and the username is "Penguin Yaoi") Because, nobody would openly admit they like Penguin Yaoi, so I made this little joke.
  9. P

What move do you think goes with each Pokemon?

Really? I think Rest would go better with Snorlax. And of course: Tauros / Bouffalon - Headbutt Pikachu - Volt Tackle Ditto - Transform I may be saying the obvious here, but, eh ... Bronzor - Mirror Coat Meguroko (Sandile in English, I think) - Fake Tears Hitmonlee - Mega Kick Hitmonchan -...
  10. P

Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

Only when I got them (for free). I don't generally get out of my way to obtain them and the normal balls work fine for me.
  11. P

Deoxys and Arceus

Ehh, not necessarily, you can get a Dialga egg but that doesn't mean the born Dialga's won't have power over time. Maybe Arceus created himself? Maybe Mew created Arceus that created every other Pokemon? It's all about the possibilities. But yeah, I don't think Arceus actually did create every...
  12. P

Contest Charizard vs Typhlosion

I guess I prefer Typhlosion because it's the starter of my favorite generation (not to mention that after a while, you can just pawn through your way). But if I had to pick which would be more useful I guess it would be Charizard with a better movepool. Which would win is something that depends...
  13. P

Hello

Thank y'all for your kind greetings :)
  14. P

Hello

Hi. I'm Penguin Yaoi as you can see, despite my ... unusual username I am not (that) weird. I'm in a lot of fandoms - I guess I don't really have high standards when it comes to media - but I like Homestuck, Zelda, South Park, Pokémon and Doctor Who the most. So, to finish this, how are you?
Back
Top Bottom