Search results for query: *

1. P

Are humans technically Pokemon?

That's what I originally thought and that is the most relevant hypothesis. Humans did not evolve from any animal (or Pokémon) at all. In the Pokémon world Humans are also Pokémon but they have the ability to speak languages to communicate easier with each other. Like how Meowth learned how to...
  2. P

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: What new locations would you like to see? Did we yet see India? If not, I would really like to see slums. Yeah, having Dive like we used it in R/S/E would be a great idea, Dive was used in B/W/B2/W2 was only for that Abyssal Ruins (am I right?). Why not have a city like Sootopolis? I...
  3. P

Pokemon you've always wanted to use but haven't

Milotic, never found a Feebas. And Klingklang, because I've always been inclined to Eelektross.
  4. P

Howdy

Welcome to forums Wartortle87! :) Enjoy you X/Y time here~
  5. P

New guy!

Welcome to the forums! You should hit the 50 post count soon. :P
  6. P

Greetings!

This forum is sure great, and the time I've spent is great too. Welcome to BMGf! Have a great time~ ^_^
  7. P

X & Y Compatibility with B & W

Oh boy, it's time for Time Capsules from GSC again. :P
  8. P

Gym Discussion/Speculation

I would really want a Dark type gym (for my Scraggy will outdo them in no time, lol). And not more I can think of at this moment.
  9. P

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

I thought people were gonna vote for Y only, but it seems that Xerneas has his own voters now. Anyway, I go for Y, before that a 3DS.
  10. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? Except Fennekin (who might only have a fully-fledged fox evolution line), Chespin might become a large hedgehog-like Pokémon. As for Froakie, he might end up like Seismitoad or Toxicroak or a Water/Fighting type or a Water/Ice type guy. That's all I can deduce, can't...
  11. P

Contest Xerneas or Yveltal?

Re: Which one? My reaction when I first saw the trailer: "MAN, I need that flying Y Pokémon no matter what! That deer one is good too, hm. ^o^" Also, Yveltal's artwork is so >w<.
  12. P

Legendary Pokémon names revealed: Xerneas and Yveltal to feature in Gen VI games

Yveltal is the most preferred legendary now, lol. Because of it's red color base and it looks like Y when it flies. X/Y has made me look into buying a 3DS.
  13. P

Turn Based Combat in Games, Do you like it?

Turn-based combats are made for Pokémon. If you wanted a battle like the anime, you're playing some third-player action game . I actually can't give any explanation off in the right way, turn-based combats are best I think. You have to grind your attacks rather than dodging attack in...
  14. P

Songs you just don't get tired of hearing

World Is Mine by Miku Hatsune (supercell). Lol, can't get enough off this.
  15. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons, this was my first song of this band, and I love this. itspratyaym’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm
  16. P

The Creepydex

D'aww, that's really cute. Charmander is really real. xD Pwease tell her to draw the new starters (Gen VI). Looking forward to this~
  17. P

Pokemon Anime vs. Manga (PokeSpe, DPA, anything)

Manga. Because of transparent PokéBalls, and story. Anime is good, but Ash kind of made it childish (only in English dub).
  18. P

CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make the

Re: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make This time, the legendaries really look like legendaries (forgetting Mewtwo). The names, well, match to the artwork. I'm actually hyped about the plot of them, like we had the plot of separated Dragons in B/W.
Back
Top Bottom