Search results for query: *

1. W

EVERYONE: Wonderful Winter Wishes

⟢ ❆ ❖ ❅ ⟣ ❄️ Wonderful Winter Wishes ❄️ [cover goes here] ❄️ Rating: Everyone ❄️ Genres: Friendship / Drama ❄️ Content Warning: Cartoon violence ⟢ ❆ ❖ ❅ ⟣ Here I am with yet another fanfic! :D Wonderful Winter Wishes takes inspiration from various classic Christmas tales, like “A Christmas...
  2. Cresselia92

TEEN: Finding Mahoun [Oneshot]

Hey there, fellow writers of the Writers' Workshop! It's been a while since I posted something, so I decided to crosspost a oneshot of mine from two years ago: Finding Mahoun! This was my first attempt at writing xenofiction and with a character with a fairly limited level of sapience, and I'm...
  3. Cresselia92

TEEN: The Meaning of Power

Two teenagers from another dimension looking for their father. A teenager hunting his father from another dimension. Somehow, they join forces to oppose a newly formed Team Cipher, fighting new and more powerful Shadow Pokémon and threatening Ultra Beasts. A new adventure for three renowned...
  4. Cresselia92

TEEN: Fl4k3s [Oneshot Competition 2020]

Genres: Drama / Light Horror / Apocalyptic | Rating: Teen Content Warnings: Mild graphic scenes (game corruptions). Instances of psychological trauma and abuse. Hello, everyone! Welcome to my contest oneshot for this year's Summer 2020 Oneshot Competition! :D So, what is Fl4k3s (or Flakes...
  5. Cresselia92

Race, Racism, And Representation Within The Anime

In this thread, you can discuss the topic of race, potential racism, and representation within the Pokemon Anime. As these topics can be controversial to some, it is suggested to approach the thread willingly and with an open mind, as well as be polite and considerate.
  6. Cresselia92

Notice PSA: About Goh

Greetings, fellow PokéAni fans. We’re reaching out for you regarding a matter than has been affecting this forum these past months. We’re talking about Go/Gou, the deuteragonist of “Pokémon Anime 2019”. He has been a big source of debate and drama since his debut, namely because of the way in...
  7. Cresselia92

TEEN: The Meaning of Ambition
    Threadmarks: Chapter 1: Wavering Emotions

Two royals from different eras and with opposing ideologies, both at just one step from accomplishing their ultimate goals. However, when destiny has its say on the matter, their determination and beliefs are pushed to the very limit. This is how a warlord and a king met each other. A crossover...
  8. Cresselia92

Notice Anime & Manga is looking for new mods!

Hello, A&M peeps! Just like said in the title, the A&M moderation staff is looking for another moderator to help check on this section. If you are interested in lending a hand and contributing to the section, then check out this thread and read the instructions carefully, in order to see what...
  9. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: SWAP! [Summer 2019 Oneshot]

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my story for the Summer 2019 Oneshot Competition! This is a simple PMD AU story about two Ninetales with opposite personalities who are both looking for a job, who both happen to wear a bow, who both happen to have a letter, who both happen to be at the right place...
  10. Cresselia92

SwSh Camping and Cooking

As we all know, one of the new features that have been showed during the Nintendo Direct is the ability to camp with your Pokémon everywhere, allowing you to interact and play with them with different toys. You can also gather ingredients in the overworld to cook a Galarian specialty called...
  11. Cresselia92

TEEN: The 1K Words Oneshots Series
    Threadmarks: Summary + Last ‘Mon Standing (T, Nuzlocke, Action/Tragedy)

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my series of oneshots. The themes of these oneshots are going to be varied, ranging from humor to adventure to drama, and they will be either Teen-rated or Everyone-rated. However, they all will also follow a simple rule: no oneshot must have less or more than 1.000...
  12. Cresselia92

General is looking for a new moderator!

Hey there, peeps! A new staff drive is currently live, and the General staff is looking for a new moderator. If you like to help with the Pokémon of the Month entries and like to talk about all kinds of topics and in the Contest threads, then feel free to give it a shot! You can find all the...
  13. Cresselia92

Notice Anime & Manga is looking for a new mod!

Hello, everyone! A new staff drive is currently live, and the Anime & Manga staff is looking for a new moderator. Do you like discussing in the A&M section and want to help in keeping it a friendly place for everyone? Then this is your chance! If you are interested, you can find all the info...
  14. Cresselia92

About Spoilers in Sections

Hello, everyone! Just so you are aware, we're going to implement a new policy regarding spoilers, which will be effective in all sections. With this new policy, all threads regarding newly released media (video games, movies, tv shows, cartoons, books, etc.) will now have a 1-month spoiler-free...
  15. Cresselia92

TEEN: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Delta Dossiers
    Threadmarks: A001 - H.U.M.A.N.

A hikikomori human with a troubled existence. An easily excitable dog with a big dream. A surge of criminal activity and violence. A mysterious series of unnatural phenomena. Welcome to the darker side of the idyllic World of Pokémon. ∗∗∗ Genres: Action / Crime / Mystery ∗∗∗ Rating Warnings...
  16. Cresselia92

Notice The Pike Queen has joined the A&M Moderation Frontier!

Hello everyone! We members of the Anime & Manga staff are pleased to announce that @EscLucy will be joining us as our newest moderator! She has shown plenty of dedication and initiative in the section, proving herself to be a great help in keeping this place friendly and organized. We're sure...
  17. Cresselia92

EVERYONE: Pokémon x Kingdom Hearts: Fateful Crossing

Two swords of light. One fateful encounter. A never ending darkness. This is the story of a mythical quadruped meeting and joining forces with a hero of multiple worlds, in a quest to save darknened nightmare-filled worlds and retrieve missing lights. Crossover of Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts...
  18. Cresselia92

Notice Regarding Recent Cases of Plagiarism

Recently, it has come to the attention of the staff that some users have posted translation of summaries, cast lists, scans and other material without citing the source nor crediting the translators and original sites. This behavior is something that we don't encourage in these forums, as this...
  19. Cresselia92

The Full Moon Bazaar [CLOSED]

Hello everyone! So, guess what? I’ve finally decided to open my own art shop! :D What can you request here? Well, I can do one of the following things: • Avatars for the forums • A Pokémon or character with a transparent or simple background I don’t accept more than three requests at...
  20. Cresselia92

POTW Pokémon of the week #96: Dratini, Dragonair & Dragonite

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is... Dragonite and its...
Back
Top Bottom