Search results for query: *

1. E

Mew and Mewtwo

Hello all, I'd like to get my hands on a Mew or Mewtwo. I have numerous legendaries, mostly Gen V, but I am willing to pass over some Lvl 100s. :) Please give me an offer, Thanks, Epic.
  2. E

Giving away a Landorus

Hiya guys, This Landorus is one I received in a trade earlier today. I don't need him, so I'm offering him to you. He has Pokerus and is at level 40 with a Docile nature and the ability Sheerforce. The stats are the following: HP: 126 Attack: 109 Defence: 87 Sp. Atk: 107 Sp. Def...
  3. E

Pokedex Fillers

Heya everyone. I'd love it if someone could help me out here. I'm looking for a few dex trades. Snorlax Articuno Zapdos Moltres Dratini Dragonair and Mew. I'd love it if someone could help me out. :)
  4. E

Tauros

I'm looking for any Tauros at all, as long as it's legit. Give me an offer. If you can't offer a Tauros, we could work something out.
  5. E

Unova Dex

I have seen every Pokemon in the National Dex, but not obtained. I'm looking to have a permanent or dex trade to get these Pokemon: Dunsparce Panpour Simipour Arcanine Magmar Magmortar Electrivire Swoobat Steelix Conkeldurr Vibrava Flygon Tirtouga Carracosta Archeops Klang Klinklang...
  6. E

Offering Bred Level 1's and Other Pokemon

Hello everyone! I have a ton of Pokemon I want to trade away. If you are interested in one, tell me and I'll give it's details. This list will grow probably as the days go by, but for now: Slakoth Larvesta Axew Igglybuff Poliwag Sawk Vanillite Golett Spheal Emolga Bidoof Murkrow Joltik...
  7. E

Pokemon Sprites

Are we aloud to use Bulbapedia's Pokemon sprites in our posts? For example, if I wanted to set up a trade shop, could I use a Pikachu Sprite to represent Pikachu in a post? How would I do this? Copy and Paste?
  8. E

Favourite Anime/Manga/Game Character?

We have the option to include our favourite Gym Leader. How about our favourite main anime, manga or game character? I think it would be cool but long to imput into the site.
  9. E

Legendary Pokemon!

Hello. :) I'd like to ask if anyone has any Legendaries they'd be willing to trade me. I don't mind if you'd like them back or you want me to have them. Ideally, I'd like Celebi, Mew, Palkia, Reshiram, Shaymin or Manaphy. For temporary trades, I can trade you basically anything I have.
Back
Top Bottom