Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Fenniken

i'm willing to trade multiple shinies/legends for it Shinies that i have Deino Mienfoo Cubchoo Eevee (female) Ralts (female and a male) Zoura Riolu piplup Leafeon Cadoizo Flareon Dratini vulpix axew shaymin luxio pichu Meowstic (Male) Legends: Genesect Uxie Coblion Arceus Keldeo Victini
  2. S

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

ok, i can trade cubshoo and litwick :3 as for your 2nd pokemon, if you have an extra victini left, that would be nice just so i could give it to my brother, if not any of your other extras are fine :3 what's your friend code?
  3. S

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

hi there if you have any Meloetta left, i'd like to trade for one. shinies i have are: eevee kirlia cubchoo pidgeot cadoizo riolu zoura pichu luxio litwick sneasel vulpix 3ds friend code: 2552-1883-4627
  4. S

How fast do you plan on beating XY?

not very fast since i still have school to worry about, and as sad as it is, school comes first but if i could i would play pokemon y all day every day, once i get it.
  5. S

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

likes cute boys too XD
  6. S

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

a really cute anime character :3
  7. S

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being a Dummy Zone
  8. S

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

still a power ranger?
  9. S

Ban the User Above v2

banned for making me dying to know what anime that is on your sig and avatar
  10. S

Edward Elric!
  11. S

the blurry power ranger!
  12. S

If all Legendary and Mythical Pokémon were given genders

Mew would be Male Celebi would be Male Jirachi would be Male Manaphy- Male Shaymin- Male Victini- Male and Mewtwo would be Female!! why do i think the cute legands should all be male? because...i said so that's why! muhahahahaha
  13. S

What kind of trainer are you?

i'm a type B i like to train my whole team to be Around the same level as each other, i find it more enjoyable and a stronger team that way. as for types in my teams...it varies... there have been quite a few times i've had an all psychic team, or an all "cute legendary" team right now i'm...
  14. S

Are you a Casual or Competitive Pokemon Player?

i'm casual all the way! and people better not tell me that makes me less of a gamer because i like playing the game for the story, adventure and my favorite pokemon that pick..based on cuteness..since i'm just playing in game casually, i don't need to make a big fuss over picking pokemon based...
  15. S

Best nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

i always have this hobby of nicknaming my pokemon after favorite anime/video game characters (and no not from pokemon anime since i don't watch the anime of it) i think the best one i picked was Zorua that i nicknamed "Ciel" it matches with the character i named after it well...until it...
  16. S

VG Weekly Poll #54 Have you used a player character of the opposite gender?

yeah but i perfer to be a girl. i mean i obvously had to be a boy for pokemon yellow but after crystal i found myself always picking the girl and once in awhile during replaying, would pick the boy for fun. i seem to have a tough time being a girl in heartgold though...i love the girl's hat and...
  17. S

VG Weekly Poll #22 Favourite Villainous Team?

i voted team rocket because of just the fond memories i have of when i used to like the anime and team rocket blasts off again!! the two of them were in pokemon yellow and i just enjoyed it so much. however they are just predictable thugs.. as far as goals go, i perfer team plasma, N is so...
  18. S

that's why i like him! power ranger on drugs?
  19. S

you were so close! it's a cute boy hehe a power ranger in a tornado?
  20. S

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for not noticing the 2nd clone in my sig >:3
Back
Top Bottom