Search results for query: *

1. K

New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

I'm just touchy with fake spoilers. Forgive me.
  2. K

.....That might be a bunch of baloney. There's no need for a Light type, because the only technical reason would be to counter Dark types....which are already weak to Bug and Fighting. Try searching for more convincing fake stuff again, will you?
  3. K

I'm gonna go ahead and bring forth my own speculation of Ninfeon/Ninfia's type based on the basic trope of the Eeveelutions so far: All 7 of the current Eeveelutions are a special type (Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice). The only special type that hasn't been taken as an...
  4. K

World Tournament RP

"Charles, dodge quickly and use Recover!" Ian shouted frantically. The Jellicent managed to move away at the last second and the white healing glow came over it's body again. "Good, now use Water Spout again!" he shouted, and the Jellicent again shot a larger plume of water at the Skarmory.
  5. K

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread Needs moar Ghost/Fire types
  6. K

World Tournament RP

(Oh, missed that) Ian smiled. This was his chance to end the battle. "Charles, keep hitting it with Scald!" he shouted. The Jellicent then began firing stream after Strem of boiling water at the resting Skarmory. Now Ian wondered how long the Stell type would last.
  7. K

World Tournament RP

"Charles, dodge it, quickly!" Ian shouted, and the Jellicent move out of the way of the attack at the last second. Not wanting to let Skarmory heal too much, he decided to go on the attack right away. "Charles, use Scald again! Don't let it get away!" Ian shouted. Once more, the Jellicent fired...
  8. K

World Tournament RP

"Argh no!" Ian shouted, watching as Charles went skidding back. "Charles, use Recover and then use Water Spout!" he shouted. Charles got up and a sparkling white light appeared around his body, his injuries from the Flash Cannon healing away instantly. He then turned to the Skarmory and pointed...
  9. K

World Tournament RP

Charles flew back a bit from the slash, but was otherwise still fine. "Now Charles, use Hex!" Ian shouted, the Jellicent turning towards the Skarmory. His eyes then glowed a purplish-black and they fired a series of bluish-black rings of energy at the Steel/Flying type.
  10. K

World Tournament RP

Ian smirked, watching as the metallic bird flew in to attack. "Charles, use Scald as soon as it gets close enough!" he called. The Jellicent waited until the Steel/Flying type got in close, firing a stream of boiling hot water at it when it was in range.
  11. K

World Tournament RP

Ian blinked at the sight of the Skarmory, since he had never seen one before. However, a quick look at how metallic the bird Pokemon looked told him that it was at least part Steel. "Alright then, go Charles!" he shouted, tossing a Pokeball across the field. The male Jellicent popped out and...
  12. K

World Tournament RP

Ian looked up at the mention of his name and smiled. "Well Grimoire, we're up. You want to battle this guy?" he asked his Chandelure. The Ghost type shook his head no and he frowned slightly. Alright then, return..." he said, raising his Pokeball and returning him to it before walking onto the...
  13. K

World Tournament RP

(Curse my business!) Ian was up bright and early the next day and had headed off to the dome for the tournament. Again, he was being accompanied by Grimoire, who seemed to be his signature Pokemon. When he got to the dome, he immediately looked at the board to see who he would be up against. He...
  14. K

World Tournament RP

Ian huffed, for he didn't own any Normal type Pokemon.....at least not yet. Therefore, he decided to at least watch the Type Master tourament since he was pretty sure that some of the participants in those battles would by in the main tournament itself. This would be a good chance for him to...
  15. K

World Tournament RP

Ian watched the ceremonies with a bored look on his face. It was all dazzling, but the only thing that he really cared about at the moment was battling...he wondered who he would be facing. Grimoire seemed to be bored too, for he was slowly swaying back and forth like a pendulum like his species...
  16. K

World Tournament RP

"Oh, there you are Grimoire." Ian said, the Chandelure now hovering over to him. "Thanks, and sorry if he startled you.....he likes to scare people. Typical Ghost." he said. "Well, i guess I'll see you all in the tournament." he said, and without another word he headed off to the dome for the...
  17. K

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

What does kangaroo meat taste like? I'm interested.
  18. K

Who is your favourite rival?

Paul was the best, hands down. He was the complete opposite of Ash, plus his team was pretty badass. Best of all, he and Ash had the best rival battle in the series so far, which pretty much made Ash's battle with Gary look like those cute Tackle fights you have in the beginning of each Pokemon...
  19. K

World Tournament RP

"Don't worry, we're all gonna get a lot of attention at this tournament..." Ian said, trailing off and looking around. "Hey, has anyone seen a Chandelure? Mine was right next to me earlier..." he asked. Said Chandelure then appeared behind Ken suddenly and tapped him on the shoulder.
  20. K

World Tournament RP

(Sorry, was busy yesterday.) Ian had paused in his walking when someone had spoken to him, and turned to see who it was. It seemed that a few of the trainers had stopped to socialize with each other, and had even sent out some of their Pokemon to show off. He was in particular interested in...
Back
Top Bottom