• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Berrenta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Berrenta

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015 Welcome, one and all, to our annual Halloween Thread! Please refer to the below guidelines before posting: If you wish to seek help on linking your sockpuppet account to your main account, please contact either of these staff members: Baf; Araragi-hakase...
  2. Berrenta

GEN VI: Seeking Starf Berry

As the title implies, I am seeking a Starf Berry. Holder does not matter. Post here what you want in return, and if I have it, we can trade. FC and IGN info are in my signature. Thanks in advance.
  3. Berrenta

Pointless warnings

Saw this in another forum, and I don't see any forum games similar to this one, so I decided to start it here. Basically, you post a pointless warning for the item in the above post. Then, post an item for the next person. Example: And so on. Standard forum rules apply (try to keep...
  4. Berrenta

GEN VI: Seeking Houndoomite [closed]

As the title says, I am seeking a Houndoomite. In exchange, I can offer the following: Venusaurite, Charizardite X, Blazikenite, Garchompite, Tyranitarite, or Manectite. Please post below with which stone you want. Edit: Got an offer via PM.
  5. Berrenta

3 5IV Smeargle

I am currently offering 3 male Smeargle. Each have the IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31. However, each have differing Natures. One is Gentle, one is Timid, and one is Bashful. Post here or send me a PM with your desired Nature from the list. Be aware that I don't clone. Current status: All 3...
  6. Berrenta

Dream Radar and Evo Stone overload

When doing Dream Radar, I find a lot of excess Pokémon. Currently I am offering the following. Each Pokémon listed has its hidden ability and is level 40. (res) indicates those that are reserved and awaiting delivery. 3 Swablu (all M) Natures: Male: Sassy, Impish, Docile 3 Riolu (2 M, 1 F)...
  7. Berrenta

Your "What the....?" moments!

Since we have threads for moments good ("yes"), bad ("ffuuuuuu"), and embarassing mistakes, I thought I would start one for those crazy and weird moments, as I'm not finding any threads on it. Got any *facepalm* or wtf moments to share? To start this off, I just bred a Riolu for in case Black...
  8. Berrenta

Various DW Pokémon and Bred Pokémon

I am currently offering the following: Asterisk indicates those that are reserved and are awaiting pick up. What's left as of 12/27 Oshawott (m) Knows Brine, named Shigeru, is Bashful natured and strongly defiant (above avg, 30 SD) Volbeat (DW) Prankster, knows Trick, is Docile natured and...
Back
Top Bottom