Search results for query: *

1. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aaah thank you so much!! I'm a pretty slow artist so it can take me anywhere between like 1-4 hours to draw something ;;
  2. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aaaa it's been a while since I last posted here but thank you so much guys !! <3 I have a lot more drawings from the last few months, posted here generally in the order I drew them~ Here's another huge Inazuma Eleven pics dump: Inazuma stickers: A few non-Inazuma pics:
  3. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aaaaah thank you~!! Another big Inazuma drawing dump: I thought I'd put this one separately since it's semi-Pokémon related: Now for a couple of non-Inazuma related things for a change... Scheherazade: Maya and Pearl Fey:
  4. Twisted Roselia

How would you get along with your younger self?

Ooh this is an interesting thread~ 7-year-old me was a very shy and easily scared girl (and by that I mean I couldn't even talk to people I didn't know well) so I don't know how she'd react to meeting me now. I hope she'd be happy about how far I've come confidence-wise since then! I'd be very...
  5. Twisted Roselia

Bink Does Art Occassionally

Oh wow, your art is amazing! I love your shading, and your OC is gorgeous!
  6. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you all so much aaaaah <3 Kadabra's comment about approaching the level of a professional illustrator really made me so happy! Now for another Inazuma Eleven 69 minutes doodle dump... (*sigh* ina11 is all i feel like drawing these days) I've been using that lineless chibi style a...
  7. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Inazuma Eleven Twitter doodle dump:
  8. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you~ So yesterday was 1/18, and because Hiroto and Endou are numbers 1 and 18 on Inazuma Japan, it was the day of their ship~ Since Hiroen is an OTP of mine I had to draw something:
  9. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you both so much, it means a lot~! I have also drawn something non-Inazuma Eleven related for a change... It's Sohta Tohno, the protagonist of the 3DS eShop game, Attack of the Friday Monsters! It's such a cute, peaceful, relaxing game, and Sohta is so adorable.
  10. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thanks! So on Christmas Eve I challenged myself to draw as many chibi Christmas gifts as I could for my internet friends. Here they all are: Detective Gumshoe: Ichigo Momomiya: Shindou Takuto/Riccardo di Rigo: Fudou Akio/Caleb Stonewall: Saru/Saryuu Evan: Fubuki...
  11. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you! I had a lot of fun doing his eyes. So much so that I decided to try it again. This time I did a little self-portrait: Also I did an art improvement meme for this year:
  12. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Couple of new things~ Mistrene Callous: Kiyama Hiroto (I really like how this turned out):
  13. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Paleo, thanks! It's nice to see someone else who likes Inazuma Eleven, haha. Sakuma/David is one of my favourites so drawing him was really fun. I'm happy you like it, and again, thanks so much <3 Also thank you too CrackFox! I'll try to draw more Dangan Ronpa stuff someday (maybe Chihiro or...
  14. Twisted Roselia

What video games are you playing now?

Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks! No ORAS in Europe yet, but Inazuma Eleven is also an amazing kids' RPG I can play in the meantime. It's such a fun and cute game~
  15. Twisted Roselia

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8/10, cute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVJldv49jnY
  16. Twisted Roselia

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kuroko no Basket, episode 5. I've just been in a sports anime mood and I'd heard good things about KnB so I decided to watch it, and so far it's amazing!
  17. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

I was really bored but had no idea what to draw so someone on Tumblr suggested I drew Sakuma from Inazuma Eleven: Sakuma sure loves penguins, so I had to add a little penguin in there too uwu
  18. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aw, thank you so much, Ted! That really means a lot to me <3 Today is 11/9, aka Somefubu day! I really like this ship, I'd say it's one of my OTPs, so I drew a little thing for it. I tried out using that no-outline chibi style again too:
  19. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you! I just love using bright colours and drawing happy cute things, haha. And now for something not related to football-playing kids! Kougyoku Ren, my favourite character from Magi. I tried something different to normal and I really like how it turned out! I might try it again sometime.
  20. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thanks, CakeFairyForever! Just one more picture, and yes, it is Inazuma Eleven-related yet again. I just saw this official art of Kazemaru and though he looked really cute, so I decided to draw him in the outfit he was wearing in it. I also attempted doing a proper (if a little simple)...
Back
Top Bottom