Search results for query: *

1. PeaceSign

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

:'D :poop: Lies and loving mysteries shared between an irish dreamwalker in japan and his monk papa
  2. PeaceSign

TEEN: hey hey, what can i do (Summer 2019 Oneshot)

TEEN rating: moderate violence and dark themes!! Clarity. Peace of mind. It was something the dreamwalker hadn’t wholly experienced in years. He feels it even heading towards the Kiyomizu-Dera. Sunshine is perfect on his skin, kissing him in these early morning hours, welcoming him to the...
  3. PeaceSign

EVENT: Summer 2019 Themed Oneshot Competition Announcement

Singing up as a participant YAYAY GO WW!!!! ❤❤
  4. PeaceSign

TEEN: kid a

ch 1: fitter, happier Her womb’s the scattering of failed equations sailing across the desk. There’s an answer in a prayer here somewhere, somehow for this woman who’s been given the task of playing God. She’s done it once and can’t stop. The fate of her girl rests on her hands. Because the...
  5. PeaceSign

TEEN: Kanto: There and Back Again

hello! warming up here for The Long Walk! 8DD I've never actually read a travel fic before! Of course, my mind immediately begins to fall upon the assumptions I've been trained to see and ask: what of Bethany's character development? How does she change, and how does the author track these...
  6. PeaceSign

TEEN: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light (Vol. 1)

I'm soooo behind! I've only read Episode 1 of all this good stuff, but hopefully you can find this review still helpful in some way! Opening up, just want to say that you REALLY own the while dialogue scene. The portions flow so seamlessly from character to character, really providing the reader...
  7. PeaceSign

GAME: word wars

MY CITY NOW
  8. PeaceSign

TEEN: Less Is More [Doki Doki Literature Club, One-shot]

hello (= lovely piece you have here! Short and sweet! We enter some challenging terrain at this moment: "The darkness of the purple bruises that marked her arms and legs, leaving the skin tender and sensitive." I was wondering if that would ever be expounded upon as the fic unfolded, but even...
  9. PeaceSign

TEEN: Dungeons & Dragonite

YESSSSS!! heart leaps outta my chest on this one... months later, and I'm still not quite ready for how those first few lines hit me! In under 215 words, you communicate some incredibly painful grief. We barely hit the surface of it, and my heart's already pouring out for this broken...
  10. PeaceSign

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

you called for trash? :> I'm here! hi lovely writing friends <3
  11. PeaceSign

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

Wow, what a story you have here! I've only read the first (well prologue too) and last chapter so far, but hopefully you can still find these comments helpful in some way ^ ^ First of all, I'm a huge sucker for stories with a lot of character development. I don't mind a chapter like this which...
  12. PeaceSign

COMPLETE: digs, dives {wuc} {TEEN}

HIIII Writer's Workshop! I'm super happy we have this collab going on and wanted to drop one of my stories in <3 This is a small section from the upcoming chapter of a Haikyuu fantasty AU I'm currently writing and is rated teen for language. I hope you enjoy! wc: 3,432 Iwaizumi Hajime sets...
Back
Top Bottom