Search results for query: *

1. P

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

I'm thinking about adding Aurorus to my team any suggestions on a move set?
  2. P

New Pokemon guide appears on Amazon

I hope it has information about the backpacker in Hotel Cyllage that keeps talking about a new region
  3. P

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Someone in Annistar poke center says how people and POKEMON managed to build the sundial. "Maybe it was created using the power of a legendary". But didn't it come from outer space? Also what about the hex girl that's says there's also moondials. Could there be moondials in the same region the...
  4. P

Another Region?

Okay, so I just talked tithe backpacker for I think the third or fourth time and he says, " our champion is really something else, I tell you... Ah, never mind. You'll find out in due time". We'll also see a new town and facility in due time. This guy is starting to make me mad. Plus the strange...
  5. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion So another Fire/Fighting starter? Because that's what the picture looks like to me.
  6. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

I would like to see new typings for fossil Pokemon, I liked generation 3 fossil Pokemon the best. Maybe a Fire/Rock or Fighting/Rock
  7. P

Walking Pokemon Feature?

If the feature was in B/W, then there wouldn't have been a reason to have Team Plasma in the game because wasn't their whole mission to have Pokemon free from poke balls? That would have been giving the bad guys what they wanted.
  8. P

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

The only problem with introducing new types is that a lot of Pokemon and moves that use sound would need to be changed and that is highly unlikely. As for light I am sure most people would say we already have the psychic that acts as the light type. Again I don't see it happening because in the...
  9. P

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I'd rather see a maximum of 7 legendaries, every generation it feels like there is more and more. I personally feel like legendaries are not as special anymore, like they were in Gen. I/II when there were just a handful.
  10. P

New Moves/Abilities

I think he was talking about an ICE attack that causes a burn, e.g. freezer burn.
  11. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

I think that if you want a Pokemon game that allows all region traveling, then you should find an MMORPG. Because the size of the game would encompass such large amount of data.
  12. P

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread That's very true. The way I look at is the same in that what they showed us was from early development of Pokemon X and Y. And they don't want give out any of the better visuals of the game until the release, but we all know someone is going to...
  13. P

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread You also have to remember that the gameplay wasn't final in the video.
  14. P

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread You should totally check it out. I think that his Fakemons are a lot better than some Pokemon.
  15. P

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I just checked out his designs and all of them are pretty badass, especially the Electric/Fighting type taser gun 'mon
  16. P

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread
  17. P

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread *cough* Pawniard and Bisharp *cough* *cough*
  18. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion Maybe, even a signature move to Froakie and it's evolutions
  19. P

Could Gen VI bring older fans back into the series?

I take offense to that because I'm a genwunner, but I'm definitely going to pay the $200 for a 3DS and the $40 for the game even though it can pay my car and phone bill. I have friends that are going to do the same this coming October.
  20. P

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? Foxes are in the same Family as dogs Canidae, also male foxes are known as "dogs". You would know that if you studied biology.
Back
Top Bottom