Search results for query: *

1. J

GEN VII: LF: Rowlet

I started with Litten but desperately want a Rowlet as well. I just started so I don't have anything good to offer, but if anyone has any breeding leftovers or wouldn't mind breeding me one, I would be forever greatful. You don't even have to hatch it, I can do that. Thank you in advance!
  2. J

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

Awesome! I'm also in Central time. Are you available tomorrow evening? I'm at work right now and have dinner plans right after and am not sure when I'll be home, so I don't want to suggest a time tonight and then be wrong
  3. J

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

I missed the shiny Xerneas and Jirachi. Do you have either of those available?
  4. J

IV Breeding

Think you could breed me a 5IV Adamant male Larvitar?
  5. J

GEN VI: Y mega stones please!

What shinies do you have?
  6. J

GEN VI: HA Zigzagoon

No problem. I'm available now if you are.
  7. J

Oops sorry, I started doing some cleaning. I'll try to check back periodically today to see when you're on. I'm available whenever.
  8. J

I've got one in a dream ball, but it doesn't have rock climb or IVs. You can just have it :-)
  9. J

Offering Clones In Exchange For Finishing Touches On My Live Dex

@BlackButterfree Are you able to clone things yourself? If so I could let you clone my Diancie for a clone of that Latiosite?
  10. J

Legendary, Event, Shiny Pokemon for Trade

Awesome! My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Serena. I should be around today.
  11. J

Would you be interested in my shiny male impish Espurr for the event Reshiram?
  12. J

I could trade you a shiny Espurr (male, impish) for the event Reshiram?
  13. J

Level 100 Shiny Latios

We must have JUST missed each other. I'm on now and should be for a bit more tonight if you're around
  14. J

Level 100 Shiny Latios

I'm on now if you're still available?
  15. J

Level 100 Shiny Latios

Did you still want to do this trade?
  16. J

Level 100 Shiny Latios

Yea sounds good! I'll add you now and hopefully we can trade sometime tomorrow? My FC is in my signature and my IGN is Serena.
  17. J

Level 100 Shiny Latios

I don't have a Latias, but I do have a lvl 100 Darkrai or an Oblivia Deoxys I could trade for the Latios?
  18. J

Cloned Events and Legendaries

No worries, thanks for the Mew!
  19. J

@ArchangelSariel Great! I'm ready when you are. My IGN is Serena
  20. J

@ArchangelSariel Sounds good! I'll have the Tytanitarite ready and add you now. I should be on for a few more hours.
Back
Top Bottom