Search results for query: *

1. J

GEN VII: LF: Rowlet

I started with Litten but desperately want a Rowlet as well. I just started so I don't have anything good to offer, but if anyone has any breeding leftovers or wouldn't mind breeding me one, I would be forever greatful. You don't even have to hatch it, I can do that. Thank you in advance!
  2. J

GEN VI: LF Some legendaries FT Legendaries + events + mega stones

Hey guys, I'm short 2 legendaries and the GTS is basically useless, so I thought I'd try here. Here's what I'm looking for: Regice Regirock My only requirement is that they be English and not nicknamed. Preferably UT. Clones are fine, no hacks please Here's what I have to offer. These are all...
  3. J

GEN VI: Like everyone else, looking for shiny Tanabata Jirachi

Hey guys, like the rest of the forum I'm looking for a shiny Tanabata Jirachi, mostly because I just realized that my one and only Jirachi is a hack. And hey, if I'm going to go after a new Jirachi, why not shiny Tanabata? IVs and natures don't matter at all. Clones are fine too, just no...
  4. J

GEN VI: Looking for a Master Ball or two

After 14 years of playing Pokemon I finally encountered my first wild shiny Pokemon while in the Friend Safari (YAY!). I had already caught Mewtwo and Zygarde, so I used my Master Ball to catch it a) because what else was I going to use my Master Ball for and b) I was afraid it would run away or...
  5. J

Fennekin and Charmander

Both my Fennekin and Charmander ended up being female, so even though I don't have a Ditto yet I can breed them if anyone is looking for one or both. I'm really looking for Chespin and Froakie (egg preferable but I'm not too fussed), but if you're desperate for a Fennekin or Charmander in Gen 6...
  6. J

X & Y 3DS XL vs. Pikachu 3DS XL

So which do you want to play X and Y on? I bought the Pikachu 3DS and have left it unopened just in case an X & Y version came out, but now I can't decide whether I want to sell it and get one of the new ones, or keep it. What do you guys think? (images below spoiler) Maybe I...
  7. J

Hey There!

Hey Bulba community! My name is Julie and I've been a Pokemon fan since it first hit the States back in the late 90's. I've regrettably been away from the franchise for about 10 years (the original Silver was the last game I had played), but I recently played through White and SS in an effort...
Back
Top Bottom