Search results for query: *

1. S

The Bragging Thread!

I just caught a shiny Magmar. I haven't made the decision as to whether or not I should evolve it, though. =/
  2. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 3DS Code: 4398-9024-7861 3DS Name: Sesshimi Game: X Trainer Name: Sess Trainer ID: 22133 Safari: Rock-type with Nosepass, Pupitar, and Barbaracle
  3. S

What removed features do you want to see return?

Cycling Road and Pokémon following you.
  4. S

Recent Gaming Purchases

Mii Force, Warrior's Way, Flower Town, and Monster Manor over StreetPass Mii Plaza.
  5. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

The nickname of my Serperior in Black 2 (I believe (it was in a gen V game anyway) ) was Slithers.
  6. S

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Since X & Y hit, I've taken a shine to the Froakie line. As far as a least favorite, well, I really don't have a one. They all have their own merits, they just have to be cared for properly.
  7. S

How do you organize your storage boxes?

In Gen I & II, I wasn't too concerned for how I organized, but the particular Pokémon I needed became muddled up in the boxes, so from Gen III and on, I started organizing the boxes in numerical order. First, I set them up in the current region's Pokédex order (or lump them together if there's...
  8. S

Recent Gaming Purchases

My most recent is, to no surprise, Pokemon X. I also have a PS3 bundle w/The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins coming to me possibly.
  9. S

The Bragging Thread!

First off, I caught not one, but two shinies so far. The first was a Venomoth from the Friend Safari and the second shiny, Clawitzer, happened a few days later while fishing. And secondly, numerous critical captures.
  10. S

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

I kinda love this blue Erika skin. (Blue is my favorite color, so +1 awesomeness to whoever came up with the idea :ksmile: )
Back
Top Bottom