Search results for query: *

1. Y

When will there be a start-up?
  2. Y

Name-Emil Landeg Age-21 Gender-♂ Hometown- Birth-Munich, Germany~Current-Icirrus City Physical description- Medium length brown hair with one blonde streak in his bangs. Blue eyes and a northern European skin tone. About 6' tall. Personality-He is modest and intellectual. Normally calm, but...
  3. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"Like I said. That was basically pointless."
  4. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"Driftveil is probably the least of our problems. We can take it back, but there's that no one knows where the Nature Preserve is and that you can't go there from Mistralton anymore. The Nature Preserve, however, does have traces of ozone, due to Tornadus's powerful storms. Maybe Rayquaza could...
  5. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

OOC: I haven't been on. Can you get me up to speed?
  6. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"Location and routes are covered, but what about a plan. How will we liberate the liberated?"
  7. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"That'll be difficult. If they are watching Mistralton, the cargo planes will see us on our way to Twist Mt. The answer? Clay Tunnel. It goes straight under Chargestone and through Twist Mountain. The entrance is located on the upper west side near Route 6."
  8. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

Cobalion trotted over, "Co! Cobal!" "Long time no see, Keldeo"
  9. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

OOC: Gah! So many battles, I can't do anything.
  10. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

OOC: A 3 page random battle. Basically, not much
  11. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"I lived in Anville Town a month ago. It was like they were their own world. No Plasma, not anything changed except for the so called 'liberation'."
  12. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"If there was, we probably would have noticed it," Alex replied, "We should start in places where we know there isn't a Plasma HQ. Maybe Nuvema or Aspertia."
  13. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

"It's not that surprising. All they have to do is get them all emotional. 'Pokemon are being hurt.' 'Oh no, poor little creatures.' 'Will you help us take over the world by freeing your Pokemon?' 'Of course'. That easy."
  14. Y

Start Ups Black Plasma

Alex was sitting on the empty shore in Humilau, when he heard his Xtranciever ring. "Guys, it's me. I found a spot. Remember the Cold Storage?" "Cold Storage? That place was shut down months ago." Alex responded, "Oh well. Altaria, to the Cold Storage," "Altar." Altaria said as she ascended...
  15. Y

I think restoring Reshiram from the Light Stone could be an awesome plot point
  16. Y

*< []< /\
  17. Y

Name: Alexander Austerlitz Age: 14 Appearance: Brown hair that is blonde at the tips, light skin, opalescent eyes. About 5'6" Personality: Mysterious. You never can be sure. History: [Insert history] Pokémon: Cobalion- Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Quick Guard, Metal Burst Adamant-Justified-Lv.70...
  18. Y

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

Sylveon, the OFFICIAL generation VI Eeveelution, looks cool(ish?).
  19. Y

X and Y Player Character Names

Well I already threw out the XY theme, so what name do you think fits?
  20. Y

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I thought they could introduce a new type for Xerneas. Light type? Considering they could be life-death.
Back
Top Bottom