Search results for query: *

1. NoirGrimoir

Any characters you want to return or cameo in SM?

Hey guys, I haven't seen a discussion like this on the sub-board yet, so here it goes: Are there any characters you want to see return or cameo in Sun and Moon? Other games have had cameos, references, as well as returns in different games. Caitlin appeared as an Elite Four member in Unova after...
  2. NoirGrimoir

GEN VI: Wanted: DW Cleffa/Clefairy please!

Heya guys. I'm looking for DW Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable. Female preferably, male if only thing available. So basically one of those with Unaware/Friend Guard. IVs and Evs and Egg moves don't matter. I can't offer legendaries for trade but I do have some hard to get pokemon like misdreavus and...
  3. NoirGrimoir

RMT + Advice Requested

Hey everyone, I've got a team I've been using a while and I've ironed out a lot of the kinks. I've had a lot of success (I'd say I win about 90% of the time against IV-trained teams! Pretty good, neh?) but I've noticed some things that really throw a wedge in my dynamics and I want advice on how...
  4. NoirGrimoir

Pokemon Breeding, Hatching and Daycare Changes?

I'm not sure if there is a thread for this yet. Nothing has been mentioned about Breeding, Hatching or the Daycare at all yet in news. Anyone have anything to mention about it? Maybe there's something you think should be changed, or want to see? Last time we got some cool things with Join...
  5. NoirGrimoir

Post Your Fakemon Scribble Challenge!

Hey guys, there's a fakemon scribble meme challenge going around and I'm interested to see what you guys can come up with. Here's how it works. Step 1: Make a random scribble. Step 2: Turn the scribble into a new pokemon. Step 3: Type some random letters. Step 4: Add letters to turn...
  6. NoirGrimoir

WORLDBUILDING: You Win Some, You Lose Some [Character Pictures and Bios]

Hey guys, I figured since most of my characters are OCs, and the fact that there are actually kind of a lot of them, and also because I just like and excuse to draw, I'd post bios and pictures of each character in this thread. I hope you guys find this helpful and/or interesting. The Bios are...
  7. NoirGrimoir

So...what do you guys think it's like inside a pokeball?

Someone has probably posted a thread like this before, but seriously, I want to know what you guys think the inside of a pokeball is like.
  8. NoirGrimoir

Writing Pokemon Battles

Seeing as this is a pokemon forum, I think it's safe to say most people in this area of the forum are writing and/or reading pokemon fanfiction. I would like to know what everyone likes to see when reading pokemon battles. Do you like battles to follow more of a strict game-like set up, or do...
  9. NoirGrimoir

NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

Yeah, was drawing Salem from my pokemon fanfic and his Litwick, Charisma. I want to do line art and color it nice and stuff but for now I'll just post this and come back to it later.
  10. NoirGrimoir

TEEN: You Win Some, You Lose Some

You Win Some, You Lose Some Summery: Salem, a seventeen-year-old ghost-type crazed psychic, and Electra, Volkner's fifteen-year old tomboy sister, travel to the Johto league, looking to continue their pokemon journey, with new pokemon, new friends and new challenges. What they didn't expect...
Back
Top Bottom