Search results for query: *

1. FinntheEeveeTrainer

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Looking at all of these previous posts makes me feel really lucky. My first shiny was a non Masuda method Eevee in White. It was the fourth one I hatched. Since then I've picked up a shiny geodude, the shiny gyarados in SS, a shiny pikachu, and just last night a shiny Munna in someone's...
  2. FinntheEeveeTrainer

GEN VI: [Updated w/ more shinies] Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies

I can do you a River pattern, being a crazy Aussie :P I'd like your glaceon! :)
  3. FinntheEeveeTrainer

GEN VI: LF: HA Froakie

Thanks! :)
  4. FinntheEeveeTrainer

Done. I'll be online for a couple of hours if you want to trade now-ish? I've added your FC :)
  5. FinntheEeveeTrainer

That's fine, I just need the HA to breed into my Froakies. What would you like?
  6. FinntheEeveeTrainer

Hi there! I'm after a HA Froakie, preferably female and ideally with a couple of perfect IVs. I'm not overly picky. I am offering the following HA females: Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) Squirtle (Rain Dish) Vulpix (Drought) Eevee (Anticipation) Snubbull (Rattled) Torchic (Speed Boost)...
  7. FinntheEeveeTrainer

Introducing me!

Hey, my name's Carrie. Generally go by Finn in game so that's where my name comes from. Obviously, I like eevees. My first ever shiny was an eevee I hatched in White, and since then I've picked up a pikachu, a gyarados (from SS), and a geodude. I spend most of my time in game breeding...
Back
Top Bottom