• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Unknown(Text RPG game)

Anyone interested in a small text rpg game? :D
  2. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

So...I'm playing SS again... And I'm thinking about 100%...as much as I can between HG and SS. Kinda crazy, but enjoying it. However there is one thing that is looming over me and that's the Battle Frontier...specifically the Battle Tower. When I first heard of it, being the casual noob I was...
  3. G

GEN VI: Technician Scizor Wanted

I can try to get one today for trade. Shouldn't take long.
  4. G

GEN VI: Technician Scizor Wanted

Title kind of self explanatory, but is anyone willing to give up a technician Scizor? And if so, what pokemon would you want in return? (Reasonable please)
  5. G

Name: Joshua Goshein Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: In terms of technicality, is a Chimera Appearance: Joshua stands at about the height of 5'11" and weighs about 180 pounds. He has dark brown hair that is usually cut short, with some strands individually sticking up from their spots...
  6. G

May I reserve?
  7. G

Start Ups The Curse of Beast

OOC: Sorry for the delay, at first I was waiting to give Murkmire a chance, and then I had a hard time accessing the site. Sorry about that. Dean now began to yell in pain as his bones rearranged, and you can be sure that this process is a very painful one. All over his body changing...
  8. G

Dean felt as the spark slowy began to enter his body, but then the sensation quickly disappeared. He looked at the old man with confusion, as he was puzzled at what just occured. The man though seemed to know though exactly what was going on, as he landed on his feet, and brought his hands...
  9. G

May I reserve a spot for The Moon?
  10. G

The weird, odd man, scanned the group as he narrowed his eyes and chuckled to himself. "Yes...be afraid...all of you.....be very, very afraid." He walked around, his hands behind his back as he continued to smile. He moves his hands up, as a small stump rises on the ground for him to sit on...
  11. G

The strange man, closed his eyes, and began to mumble something that was barely audible to human ears. As he did, a sharp wall of thorns surrounded the group, Dean was quickly caught off guard and jumped back in shock. The man then proceeded to jump from his hiding spot, and casted his gaze upon...
  12. G

Dean chuckled to himself at Azria's comment, This forest...creepy!? He began to laugh a bit louder, to the point it may become noticeable to others. I mean the mere thought of this forest being anything creepy, was laughable to him, as he went through worse. Or thats what he was trying to...
  13. G

From atop the trees, out of plain view, a tall, fairly skinny figure stared as the people began to socialize, the tall figure had a green, rotting like face to go along with his yellow teeth. His clothes were a yellow shirt and red pants, both in terrible shape as they seemed tattered. He...
  14. G

OOC: Elphie Murkmire Bad Apple Harpy Okami HERE BE THE RP!11!1! As the sun gradually began to set for the day, ahead leaving an orange hue spectacular across the sky, footsteps could be heard from outside a large a forest, as a pair of sneakers crunched over the leaves. Dean Geraldo was...
  15. G

@Harpy Accepted! AND WITH THAT SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW. *drops down bars* The rp shall be made tomorrow :3
  16. G

Name: Dean Geraldo Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Dean Geraldo is a light skinned male who always seems to wear an eyepatch over his left eye. The reason for the eyepatch was because as a child, a vase fell on his left eye which would cause him to not only lose sight, but to have a scar...
  17. G

Elphie Okami has a grey wolf I believe....
  18. G

Okami Accepted! Harpy Reserved!
  19. G

I shall make my sign up soon.
  20. G

Bad Apple ooooh almost missed the Marf for a second, when it was in front of my face xD Accepted! Murkmire Better, Accepted.
Back
Top Bottom