• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Unknown(Text RPG game)

Anyone interested in a small text rpg game? :D
  2. G

GEN VI: Technician Scizor Wanted

Title kind of self explanatory, but is anyone willing to give up a technician Scizor? And if so, what pokemon would you want in return? (Reasonable please)
  3. G

Start Ups The Curse of Beast

OOC: Elphie Murkmire Bad Apple Harpy Okami HERE BE THE RP!11!1! As the sun gradually began to set for the day, ahead leaving an orange hue spectacular across the sky, footsteps could be heard from outside a large a forest, as a pair of sneakers crunched over the leaves. Dean Geraldo was...
  4. G

Ok...so this is an RP I tried on another site, that generally went well until one of the two other participants left the site itself. I'm curious how well this will do here so...letsa see. Dear *Character Name Here* Thank you for wanting to join The Wild Life Troop, where we study wildlife...
  5. G

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Sequal RP (Start up.)

OOC: =P Lets begin, I'll start off. Deandre woke up with a start as the sun started shining through the window on his eyes. He awoke with a start and checked to make sure that his Charmander his father gave him was still next to his bed. Then it occured to him that he remembered the day...
  6. G

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Sequal RP (Sign ups)

OOC: =P Lets begin, I'll start off. Deandre woke up with a start as the sun started shining through the window on his eyes. He awoke with a start and checked to make sure that his Charmander his father gave him was still next to his bed. Then it occured to him that he remembered the day...
  7. G

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Sequal RP (Sign ups)

Setting The Setting takes place after Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, starting in Jubilife City. Shortly after the player has become champion, trainers from around the world have sprung into action to challenge the new Champion in hopes of one day themselves being inducted to the Hall of...
Back
Top Bottom