• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Boyblunt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

GEN VI: Shaymin

I have many legendaries to offer in return. I have a Palkia and Dialga.
  2. B

Dream World Berry Sharing

Despite participating in the last online tournament I didn't have five battles registered because one of my opponents turned the game off before I won. I need a Salac and Liechi Berry. Anybody willing to shareshelf trade? My Dreamworld name is TheBoy.
  3. B

Exeggcute

Send VM or PM if interested. I will also accept Exeggutor.
  4. B

Arbok

That's it. Nothing special needed about it. I will be free Wednesday night after 6PM EST.
  5. B

Type Tournaments at PWT

I completed Normal, Fire and Water so far. I am currently working on Grass and plan on going done the line. What teams did you use and items? For my grass team I have: Jumpluff - Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Acrobatics and Cotton Spore Cherrim - Sunny Day, Petal Dance, Weather Ball...
  6. B

Is Contrary Serperior Available or . . . ?

I notice in the guides that Serperior has that amazing ability. I managed to get a Spinda that knows it, but it rarely survives the first round of battle to make good use of it. Also the first three legendary birds have cool abilities does anyone have one up for trade? I have all of the...
  7. B

Unorthodox Methods

I will play with my favorites period. This is the squad throw some good moves onto them for me: Ninetales Crobat Persian Liepard Flygon Swampert I was thinking of switching things up with my Ninetales and leaning towards Attack by learning Howl and FlareBlitz. I know Howl only...
  8. B

You Help Me I Help You - Fairly and Reasonably

There are countless threads and outright unfair requests out there. Just look at the GTS. I have two games Black 1 and Black 2. I have one 3DS. I completely filled my Black 1 Pokedex and am halfway there on Black 2. All I really want is a female Drought Vulpix. I don't have many if any...
  9. B

Pokemon World Tournament Type Masters

My goal is to go down the list of the events in order and I am currently stumped on the very first one, Normal. Any suggestions on Pokemon to use for each type? I am determined to win this tournament using: Snorlax (Silk Scarf) Return, Earthquake, Stockpile and Last Resort Cincinno (Scope...
  10. B

Glad to be Here

Prior to today I exclusively used Marriland for all my Pokemon needs, but have been unable to adapt to their new website on Curse. Therefore, I was extremely glad to find out about this gem of a site. Looking forward to being part of a great community. My favorite Pokemon is Ninetails and I...
Back
Top Bottom