• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Animal Crossing: A Journey Across the Video Game World

OOC: that sony nintendo dude; Unova Guardian; are you guys going to show up??? If you join it's courteous to play. IC: "Thank you, kind patrons! I think we should have two more residents before we go, however. Oh, and before I forget... Dibs on Golden Axe!!!" Mayor Evie tapped her foot and...
  2. M

TEEN: Chuchu and Expo

Chapter 1-Meet to Greet! Somewhere, in the middle of time and or space, there was quite the argument going on. "HOLD ON!!!" A man yelled. "BUT...I CAN'T!!!" A woman screamed. "WELL TRY A LITTLE HARDER!!!" "I'M...LOSING GRIP...EEEK!!!" Little did the woman know that her losing grip would bring...
  3. M

TEEN: Chuchu and Expo

Soo..... Rebooting this!!! Teen because it's romance, kinda deep romance, but no true depictions of we-all-know-what. The main characters? Chuchu, the human turned to Pikachu who has no interest in Expo's puppy love, and Expo, the Cyndaquil that is quite the romantic and occasionally becomes a...
  4. M

ACADEMY: Lesson Eleven: How to Write Romance by Kelleo

Ironically... Half (or maybe 3/4) of the reccomendations you made? I was planning to use some of those on a project (on the forums) involving some writing. Guess we think alike! :b
  5. M

Animal Crossing: A Journey Across the Video Game World Discussion Thread

The title is a bit too long... But anyway. Discuss here, I might post announcements.
  6. M

Animal Crossing: A Journey Across the Video Game World

Booster Gold; that sony nintendo dude; Heroic Sociopath; Unova Guardian; OOC: Hi! Welcome to the RP! So, um....this is my first RP I'm hosting so cut me some slack! If I make a mistake please point it out and I'll try to point out yours. So...RP starting in 3....2...1!!! IC: Mayor Evie...
  7. M

Booster Gold; accepted! I'll probably go and do a start-up really soon to show people how fun this is. Also: Here's my signup, with the character so I can push along the plot... http://nookipedia.com/wiki/Player Skills: Mayor- All players follow her instructions. Silver Axe- She wields a...
  8. M

Mafia Final Fantasy Class Mafia: - 8/6 - Dusk of the Final Day

Yay! :) Congats town. Yay we won :)
  9. M

Start Ups Pokemon Adventures Online

"Yeah, sure does. I wonder how we actually remember to come out of the game..." Evie questioned, not knowing. She knocked on Professor Oak's door, hoping that he had their special starters.
  10. M

Start Ups Pokemon Adventures Online

Aqua's eyes lit up as the computer pinged. The NerveGear had downloaded PAO and she was ready. She slipped it on, and smiled. Suddenly her surroundings changed as she voice selected PAO and created her character. She made her hair brown and in a bob, a brown silk dress, a pearl necklace and...
  11. M

Start Ups PMD: The Reverse

Expo said, "Yeah, I read about it in high school. The Relic Castle is really old and also houses the mysterious Volcarona, if I'm correct." Lily, curious, asked, "Is that right, Damon? If so, we'll need to be wary of our surroundings. Our luck, they could be in the same room."
  12. M

Upcoming manga releases for August, September: New releases by VIZ Media, Shogakukan

Re: Upcoming manga releases for August, September: New releases by VIZ Media, Shogaku HELL YES. FINALLY!!! HG/SS MAGNA SERIES!!! NOW ALL I WANT IS R/S!
  13. M

Unova Guardian; accepted!
  14. M

OOC: You told me. I'll do it tomorrow.
  15. M

OOC: Ok. Any chance I can catch one right about now? It's Lily's Eevee friend mentioned in the signup. She was traveling with her so it could certainly be out of its habitat. "No, it's fine. It's just that I really do need a Pokémon to help me out if we get into any sticky situations. That, and...
  16. M

that sony nintendo dude; accepted!!! Heroic Sociopath; as long as you don't spam mango in the start ups, accepted!!!
  17. M

Romance of Hoenn (Actual RP)

"Well, I'm hoping because I do need a Pokédex for effective training..." Evie replied hopefully.
  18. M

Expo sighed, realizing that he could really use a new friend. He held up a Pokéball and said, "Shiny as always!!" Lily looked at him perplexingly and questioned, "Are you planning to catch a Pokémon? I think I once had an Eevee friend here... If I could finally catch him.... I'd never be...
  19. M

"Okay, I know my way around here. Take a....left. Then we go across the Driftveil Drawbridge, go through Chargestone Cave, and go through the mountain... Okay, forget that. Anybody have a flying Pokémon?" Expo asked hopefully. "Scorpion Queen? You're the only one with Pokémon."
  20. M

Beta Springs! Help!

Hmm.... Maybe that's a programming glitch. Early copies are usually messed up (like the surf through the elite 4 door to get anywhere)
Back
Top Bottom