Search results for query: *

• Users: Wild Jr.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wild Jr.

Just moved and looking for friends

Yeah, I just moved to the US, and I live in College Park, MD. I don't really know anyone here, so I thought I'd post this to try and find some friends. If there are any Poke-fans nearby, it will be awesome to meet up. PS: I have no idea where this thread would go, so please move to the right...
  2. Wild Jr.

Hey, peeps! I'm not new, but...

Yeah, I just moved to the US, and I live in College Park, MD. I don't really know anyone here, so I thought I'd post this to try and find some friends. If there are any Poke-fans nearby, it will be awesome to meet up. PS: I have no idea where this thread would go, so please move to the right...
  3. Wild Jr.

GEN VI: FT: Articuno from Johto, LF: Articuno from Kalos

The Articuno is from Johto according to the Summary page and is at Lv 50. I got it, and then realised it's not the Kalos one from XY, so I would like to see if I can give this one away in return for a Kalos one. Cheers!
  4. Wild Jr.

[GIVEAWAY] Various Pokemon

Hello, everyone! I decided it was time to clean out my boxes, so I'm giving away all of these Pokemon. Emolga (F) - 2IV, Lv 30, Static, Moves: Double Team, Shock Wave, Electro Ball, Acrobatics Ledian (M, JPN) - 2IV, Lv 37, Swarm, Moves: Mach Punch, Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Agility Pachirisu...
  5. Wild Jr.

GEN VI: I need some Vivillon/Scatterbug

Hey! Looking for all of the Vivillon patterns. I will also accept Scatterbug or Spewpa instead. This is a list of all patterns. The struck off ones are the ones that I already own. The ones in bold are the ones I want the most. Archipelago Continental Elegant Garden High Plains Icy Snow...
  6. Wild Jr.

Pokémon: Battle Arena

Hey, all! So, as many none of you know, I have been working on a project with a team of 3 other dedicated members. We created a Pokémon game, known as Pokémon: Battle Arena. The game is still in the works, but we have released a few versions, so, please go check it out HERE! Also, use the...
  7. Wild Jr.

GEN VI: I Need A Torchic, I Need A Torchic, To Bring Me Back To...

Okay, now that I've got your attention with a pathetic reference, I would like to ask a favour. A really huge one. Like, gigantic. Due to my final exams coming up in March, I have been prohibited from purchasing X and Y. So, I'll probably only get my copy after March 26th. So, I would ask for...
Back
Top Bottom