Search results for query: *

1. S

Your first Pokemon game?

Gold was the first Pokemon game I got. I actually became a Pokemon fan in Gen 1 because of the anime, but I didn't have any video game systems at the time.
  2. S

Just checked my playtime

I maxed out the timer on my main Platinum file, with 999:59.
  3. S

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Mine was my Typhlosion on Gold, many years ago.
  4. S

Which version will you buy?

Both. My collection would feel incomplete if I only got one.
  5. S

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

I will probably end up choosing Mudkip on one version and Torchic on the other as they are my favourite Hoenn starters. However, I *could* end up picking Treecko on one game since I've used it the least out of the three. I probably won't decide until I plan out my teams closer to the release...
  6. S

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

I can't wait to hear every piece of music, though the Gym Leader battle, Meteor Falls, and Sootopolis are the ones I'm looking forward to most! I've been listening to Youtube remixes of those three songs for the past few days because they're my favourites.
  7. S

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

I caught a Feebas on Ruby after searching forever. I have never caught another Feebas on any game since, I just breed when I need another one.
  8. S

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

Yeah, I think it's a Hoenn reference too. I believe the NPC who talks about the sand bath is the same one who talks about her town having a hot spring next to the Pokemon Center, most likely referring to Lavaridge. I got the hot springs message from an NPC in a hotel yesterday and the sand one...
  9. S

Your Player's Nickname

Lord Jesus Because "Master" just didn't feel important enough.
  10. S

Awkward X and Y moments

This. Every time we bond in his hotel room...
  11. S

Tipping

When I tip (only do it sometimes), I usually only tip 100 because I'm cheap and like my money.
  12. S

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

I'm wondering this too. Does he outright say "The region is not Kanto-Johto-Hoenn-Sinnoh-Unova!", or is it more vague, like "It's a region you haven't been to before" (which could be referring to a region we haven't seen in a game yet, or one the player character hasn't been to)? I only...
  13. S

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Muffin and tea.
  14. S

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

Wooper Gangnam Style. It's awesome. :)
  15. S

Pokemon plushies and figures

I had many plushies & figures when I was younger (Gen I). Some are in the garage somewhere. This Christmas, I got a small Woobat plush. Last month, I bought a Pikachu.
  16. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I once hatched a Skarmory. It was male and so I called it...ITSADUDE! I believe this was on an old Sapphire file in which my character was... SOMEGUY.
  17. S

LT Weekly Poll #8 - Do you still play the older generations?

I voted for all of them. Gen IV: Still play mainly because it's my favourite. Currently doing a run on my spare Platinum. Gen III: I recently completed the Pokedex on Emerald and LeafGreen. Also, I have to play this gen in order to play in Hoenn. Gen I: Bought a copy of Green around...
  18. S

Looking back at Gen V: What did it introduce that you liked and didn't like?

Likes: -World Tournament: something I had wanted for a very long time -Join Avenue: love all the various items and services you can get there -Black Tower/White Treehollow: great places for training Dislikes: -Dream World: just wasn't a big fan... -Low health music: don't like it when it...
  19. S

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Same here. I too have pre-ordered both games and will use both characters. I always get both versions because I just have to own all the main series Pokemon games!
  20. S

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I would be absolutely ecstatic if Ruby & Sapphire get remakes. I would be just as happy if we got sequels instead. My desire is simply to play an updated Hoenn. I don't particularly care whether it's in a remake or a sequel or whatever. I just want to be able to explore Hoenn again. ;-)...
Back
Top Bottom