Search results for query: *

1. G

Rate the video game music above

7/10
  2. G

7/10 Relaxing and somewhat soothing, yet also eerie somehow.
  3. G

4/10
  4. G

9/10
  5. G

8.5/10 Pretty good.
  6. G

6.5/10 It's alright, but it's not really my type of music.
  7. G

9/10 I really liked it. It's very emotional, and conveys a sense of hope for the future even when the situation seems grim.
  8. G

7/10 The beginning part wasn't all that interesting.The piano section was quite nice though.
  9. G

8.5/10 Very Calming and slow, yet quite powerful. Not what I expected from a driving game.
  10. G

7/10 Sounds like some sort of ritual is going on with the weird chanting.
  11. G

9/10 I listened to the entire 17 minutes. I really like the way the steady percussion drives that rather emotional track.
  12. G

Should Game Freak take a break from Pokémon?

I don't know, maybe the fact that every game follows the ''beat the 8 gyms, stop the bad guys, defeat the elite four, and become champion'' plot. I am not expecting the series to shift genres. All I am asking to change it up. But perhaps you could learn something. Game developers get lazy. They...
  13. G

Should Game Freak take a break from Pokémon?

Yes I believe that Game Freak should take a break from Pokemon at the completion of this generation. Pokemon has grown stale over the past few years. Innovation has become less apparent. They know that releasing a new game year after year will yield them money no matter how well the game is. The...
  14. G

Which Generation 1 game is the most canon?

FR/LG are the most canonical games whether you like it or not. It is based on which game is the most recent based on the consensus of fans. It isn't official. The Blue/Green name debate is pointless because you could technically name him whatever you wanted so for HGSS, they just chose the most...
  15. G

Why do some people find Gen 5 too easy???

Remember that there is 3 other factors that affect the difficulty of Pokemon game: the player's skill level, the Pokemon you choose, and the restrictions the player imposes on their self. I am fairly certain that most people who claim the game to be too easy are overusing healing items or have...
  16. G

Termination of Gen IV and Gen V Wi-Fi Services on May 20th

I feel that this the most logical choice that Nintendo could make based on a business perspective. The DS and Wii are obselete consoles and the amount people playing is not worth maintaining the servers. The Wii U and 3DS sales aren't promising therefore, they need to conserve money. The...
  17. G

What made DP so good?

The general fandom's consensus is just the opposite. Also, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people may have liked the structure of DP or liked Dawn or Paul. They do not have to justify why they thought DP was the best because it all comes down to your personal preferences.
  18. G

The Nostalgia Thread

Ah those days back when I was young, ignorant, and obsessed with Pokemon. Also, this post is more of my overall nostalgic memories of Pokemon not any event in particular as it is the story of what happened. Originally I remember being into Pokemon before I could even recall any major moments in...
  19. G

Old School VS Modern Trainer

I would consider myself a mid-modern trainer. I personally thought of Generation III to the present to have the best games and features. Generations I-II were obviously Game Freak's first venture in producing Pokemon games and they weren't of the highest quality. I personally do not see any...
  20. G

[Theory]Is Red Ash's father?

Ash's father was only mentioned once in the Pokemon anime. If he were that relevant, he would have been mentioned more. (I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about Ash's father altogether.) Also, as others have stated, the anime and games are two different cannons.
Back
Top Bottom