Search results for query: *

1. firepanda

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Oh dear God. They finally make a red panda Pokemon and it's that ...thing?
  2. firepanda

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

"CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko all hide a secret" Maybe a reference to Synchro evolution? Can't imagine what else it would refer to. Any thoughts on Magearna's new ability and move: 'Soul Heart' and 'Furuuru Cannon' respectively? Personally, I really like the Koala...
  3. firepanda

Team Skull Speculation

Except there are more than eight planets...
  4. firepanda

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

A few reasons why these won't be true: They don't match up with the 'leaked' typings from earlier. Rowlet pretty clearly has kept its flying type, while Popplio doesn't really look like a Fighting type. Of course we don't know that those are true, but if I had to choose between two leaks...
  5. firepanda

Starter discussion/speculation

Their typings also suggest Reshiram is red and Zekrom blue. The best evidence of this though is in ORAS, where Zekrom is exclusive to AS along with Dialga, Lugia etc whereas Reshiram is exclusive to Sapphire.
  6. firepanda

That doesn't really look like a fissure to, me. I've also seen the head pattern described as fishbones, a Kenji character or, most convincingly, the Leviathan's Cross, which is the alchemical symbol for sulfur (and apparently has Wiccan connotations as well). If you want to use those markings...
  7. firepanda

Yeah absolutely. It's completely possible for Litten to become ground typed. I don't think oils and mythology alone would warrant a Ground typing, but a volcano or dust-explosion theme would. My point is that while they're possible directions, they're not likely. Nothing about Litten in its...
  8. firepanda

I'm not saying there's obvious evidence ('leaks' aside) that suggest Rowlet will become a burrowing owl, but it's a natural direction for the line to take. Rowlet's already kinda small and chubby; and grass and ground are both 'natural' elements, so I'd say it's an obvious potential design for...
  9. firepanda

Burrowing owls are a thing. It's completely plausible: in fact, if it weren't for the fact Rowlet's already flying, I'd say it would be the obvious direction to take Rowlet's design. Burrowing cats, on the other hand, are not. The only possible avenue to a Fire/Ground typing for Litten is...
  10. firepanda

I'm pretty sure Rowlet will be Grass/Ground, so I think it's unlikely we'll have a Fire/Ground starter on top of that. Besides, Litten's link to the Ground type is very tenuous: there's that tuft of fur on its back that kinda sorta makes it look like a volcano if you squint? Pure fire, or a...
  11. firepanda

Moves & Abilities Discussion/Speculation

Hm, I was thinking that there would be no weather upon switching in. (e.g. a sun sweeper would have to take a turn to set up sunny day or get another Pokemon to do it). But I suppose it doesn't make too much difference either way.
  12. firepanda

Moves & Abilities Discussion/Speculation

How about weather abilities that make the weather continue indefinitely while the Pokemon is on the field, but removes the weather once withdrawn? This could be used offensively (e.g. a sweeper/staller only has to set up weather once and doesn't need to worry about it running out) or...
  13. firepanda

Actually that raises an interesting point. While I doubt those images are a mistake or referring to another Pokemon (which doesn't explain the orderings) or Gamefreak trolling us, I agree they don't usually reveal final forms on the website before release. But they did reveal the (awkward...
  14. firepanda

Check out the leaks thread for that. It's based on very shaky evidence.
  15. firepanda

Generation VII Mega Evolutions?

I think Venusaur and Blastoise should get another mega, just because of the blatant Charizard-bias. That, or remove MegaZardX and Mega-Mewtwo-X from canon.
  16. firepanda

New Types / Type Changes

When sales start to flag and they inevitably release the dark and gritty Pokemon reboot, I want there to be a Blood type just so I can make puns about it.
  17. firepanda

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

Some of the pathetic abilities could do with a buff. I'm talking stuff like Honey Gather with almost no in-battle effect. A few random ideas: Run Away could grant immunity to Pursuit. Anticipation should reveal all super-effective moves of the opponent. Forewarn could reveal the opponent's...
  18. firepanda

Those are quite well done actually. Certainly more imaginative than the nonsense that's getting posted on Youtube. I'm starting to remember why I dislike most 'Poketubers'.
  19. firepanda

New Types / Type Changes

Dark-Psychic-Fighting doesn't count because Dark is immune to Psychic, not resistant. And Fighting is hit neutrally by Dark. Similarly for any other triangle you're thinking of. A true 'type triangle' in the vein of Grass-Fire-Water would have super-effective hits going backwards through the...
  20. firepanda

Man, the way that people are twisting this is ridiculous. I suppose it's possible that Litten becomes Fire/Ground (although I think Rowlet must become Grass/Ground as well, given the ordering), but where do they get Fire/Rock?!? Is it that inconceivable that Rowlet changes typing and Litten...
Back
Top Bottom