Search results for query: *

1. ShadowZone1996

Review JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

I'd be really cool to see Ash battle Forrest, Erika, Sabrina and the Viridian City Gym Leader so It would feel a bit more like he actually earned his Gym Badges. I know he did beat Team Rocket, but they weren't qualified to be Gym Leaders. It wasn't a satisfying win. I specially want to see Ash...
  2. ShadowZone1996

Review JN017: Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

I appreciate Go and Team Rocket interacting a bit more. Getting to see the Chewtle again was a nice surprise. I'm sure it's gonna become popular among viewers. Nice to see the Pelipper getting a little more screentime as well. I still really wonder why it exists. Like why isn't the Team Rocket...
  3. ShadowZone1996

Preview JN019: I Am Metamon!

A Team Rocket episode! Awesome. However, I think the writers are a bit too comfortable leaving James with no Pokemon. They gotta do something about that.
  4. ShadowZone1996

Preview JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

If I had to guess it's probably because they had no idea what they were doing in season 1 and made Lt. Surge a giant. I'm guessing his design is what keeps him from appearing.
  5. ShadowZone1996

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

If Ash gets Gengar then I'm convinced the writing staff or The Pokemon Company must be kicking themselves over the fact that they got rid of the Haunter from season 1. They let go off an extremely popular Pokemon that has always been big for merchandise. I definitely had a Gengar straw and a...
  6. ShadowZone1996

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

If Ash is battling Leon, official battle or not, I hope it is somehow mentioned that it's a Championship battle against the Champion of Alola. It is kinda weird if no one is ever gonna recognize Ash by this point since he is in fact a Champion, just like Lance or Leon.
  7. ShadowZone1996

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

I really do wish they would bring Mimikyu and Mareanie with them as their journey continues, but leaving them with Bewear and Stufful is certainly better than actually giving them away to Giovanni like their Unova Pokemon.
  8. ShadowZone1996

Preview SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

I hope the case is that this is something Kukui asked Tapu Koko to do beforehand and not Tapu Koko interrupting the match right as Kukui is about to send out his last Pokemon.
  9. ShadowZone1996

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that. Delia, Oak and Team Rocket really should've freaked out a little more. They've been watching him on his journey for as long as we have. But then again Ash's relationship with Delia is so odd. They don't even hug when they see each other. They...
  10. ShadowZone1996

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Overall I think the Lycanroc battle kinda sucked (Stone Edge, Stone Edge, Counter, Counter) but after over 20 years he finally did it. I can't help, but smile like an idiot.
  11. ShadowZone1996

Review SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

This had so much potential to be amazing, but it was just... terrible. Jessie, James and Meowth are all so out of character in this one. James was so fired up a few episodes ago. He cared about winning so much more than Jessie, but here he couldn't care less about being in the battle. He just...
  12. ShadowZone1996

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Have they ever had a proper Pokemon Battle that had a conclusion before? Has one ever defeated the other? I can't remember a single time that has happened in the past 20 years. I think it's very likely that Mareanie wins. Wobbuffet seems to be the obstacle for her and James to overcome. I...
  13. ShadowZone1996

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Yes! This is exactly what I wanted! I'm so glad they're not wasting this opportunity. This battle has so much potential to be really weird and funny. I can see both as the victor. James seems to want to win more and he's more in sync with Mareanie, while Jessie and Mimikyu doesn't always work...
  14. ShadowZone1996

Review SM122: You're Being Watched! Rocket-dan's Alola Forms!!

This episode really made me think. Jessie and James said that they both knew Mimikyu and Mareanie would hate to be sent to HQ. It does really make me wonder what their fate is going to be by the end of the series. Hopefully they'll join the TRio as they surely follow Ash to Galar. I miss the...
  15. ShadowZone1996

Review SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

You say it's a sour note, but I think it's all about how you choose to see it. I see that battle as the battle we got to see Sceptile, Swellow and Torkoal battle again, but even more important that is the battle Ash managed to defeat two Legendary/Mythical Pokemon in the same official battle, a...
  16. ShadowZone1996

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Was really disappointed we didn't get to see any of Brock's Pokemon in the last episode. I'm glad we get to see Sudowoodo in the next one. Hope I'm not in the minority here when I say it's a little disappointing to see Misty drag his ear when he has a beloved Pokemon to do the job. But what I...
  17. ShadowZone1996

Preview SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

It would be cool to see some of Brock's Pokemon that we haven't seen for a while like Marshtomp, Forretress og Ludicolo. It would be really cool if Marshtomp evolved into Swampert. For Misty I hope we get to see her Politoad. Maybe her Azurill will be an Azumarill by now?
  18. ShadowZone1996

Review SM076: Super Decisive Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!

Pikachu learning a new move was really out of left field, but I like it. Electro Ball was dumb to begin with. Still kinda wish they would've just had it relearn Volt Tackle, but I guess it'll be interesting to see how Electroweb works.
  19. ShadowZone1996

Review SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

There's no need for the dub to censor anything. It's not like they outright said that her Mimikyu is dead. She just said it was a ghost. There's no need to play around that more than the Japanese version already did.
  20. ShadowZone1996

Review SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

No it does not confirm it anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom