Search results for query: *

1. P

No gyms or league next season

Has it increased or decreased Ash's chances to win the league? You can also look at it differently, it's set up for him to win then take a nice break on some vacation region doing light hearted challenges, or you see it as perfect set up him to lose the league then win this side tournament just...
  2. P

Will every Pokemon get a mega?

Why do some Pokémon have Megas and some don't? why are there some mega stones for some Pokémon and not for others, they should all have stones and be able to mega evolve, yes? so why do random pokemon from each gen have stones and others do not, when will we get mega! all pokemon mega! how many...
  3. P

The most attractive pokemon

k this thread is for discusing the pokemon you find most attractive, i found plenty of threads for the human charachters but none for the pokemon :( so here it is you can list multiple pokemon too x ok i will start i find latias to be the most attractive pokemon ever i love her big yellow...
  4. P

can i have a butterfree

I want a butterfree pleaseeee a normal butterfree any nature, i ill also be happy with any of its pre evolved forms XXX i can trade heracross scyther dratini seadra charmander treecko and others ask me i might have it Pokemon black friend code : 5244 1791 9335
  5. P

cant quote more then 1 person

how do i quote more then 1 person in the same comment ?? i cant work it out
  6. P

whats it like inside a pokeball ?

What is it like for the pokemon in a pokeball ? is it cold, warm, wet, cold or hot is it just a big empty space in there or is it like a miniture world where they all relax in there indivisual enviroments and can actually see things. Wouldent it be scary for a baby pokemon to be surounded by...
  7. P

HELLO :)

I said hello before but thought id make a post so HI everyone :) i am a big pokemon fan and i especially love bug pokemon !!!! :ksmile:
  8. P

my profile picture is not showing :(

i picked a profile picture just now but it dosent show up on my posts. does it take long to work or is there something wrong ? also the editing screen has changed and i cant work out where to change the profile picture anymore :( plz help
Back
Top Bottom