Search results for query: *

1. S

Favorite Abilities

I love the concept of Mummy! Start spreading it and in the end everyone's got it... Well, at least that's what I did for the Unova champion, that old surfer dude who's annoying and makes looooong speeches with none of the charm of N. But my favourite is Pick Up. I just love the free stuff I can...
  2. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

I kind of hope they would own up to their mistakes — make Nidoqueen able to breed, remove Archeops from Water3 -egg group, make Poison stronger, etc. Many would say "make Gardevoir female!" but I personally love the Drag-Gardevoir, so I would just rather create a female only Kirlia evolution...
  3. S

Ideas For New Pokémon Type(s)

But Dark type is called Evil in Japanese, so how not-evil can it get? Also, I can't see them going for Buddhist enlightenment any less than I can see them going for, say, Christian salvation.
  4. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Considering that Snorunt is such a common critter, running around and catching them with False Swipes is very very easy. I would assume breeding takes a longer time, especially since I can only have 5 eggs in my party (plus the Magmar radiator thing).
  5. S

Ever had that one Pokemon.....

The Pick Up Pokémon who would lose the Pick Up, spring to mind. But the ones I don't evolve due to their looks, would probably be Scyther, Pikachu (I like to have both Pikachu and Raichu), and also Trapinch, 'cause it's fun to play with one.
  6. S

Do you try to 'catch 'em all'?

Before Gen IV I used to catch every Pokémon available and keep on level-grinding them all to the same level... This made the games very tedious. But in SoulSilver I achieved my 'Gotta Catch ém All!' goal, since I have everything except for Mew, Jirachi and Deoxys (haven't traded 'globally'...
  7. S

Ideas For New Pokémon Type(s)

The idea of Light-type always inflames my inner "but we're Westerners!" -organ, 'cause for what I understand, the Japanese are not so focused on pitting things against each other, as in Light vs. Dark or Good vs. Evil. So Gamefreak has rather built this "Psychic -> Fighting -> Dark -> Psychic"...
  8. S

Eating Psychic-type/Intelligent Pokemon?

The way I see Pokémon is that they are energy forms (and we could take a leap and say that so is the actual, existing world, but let's not go there now). I would think that consuming them would be difficult, since their physical body is so different to that of a human. However, since the...
  9. S

Things in pokemon that make you laugh.

I find it amusing when the NPC's somehow try to explain the game mechanics. "We are Trainers, so we must battle when our eyes meet." Ehm, sure, if you say so. Imagining them as actual people. "Oh there's a random person. What could I say to that person? 'The water is not solid. My bikini is...
  10. S

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #23: Growl

I was about to look this up! I was playing my Diamond and everybody seemed to be using Growl at that point in the game, and everything about the move just screams 'Cry Out' instead of 'grrrr I'm growling'. I guess it's another slightly-butchered translation from Gen I. I generally like these...
  11. S

Would you rather...?

Oh gosh, I think I would rather be shot non-lethally, but if you had asked if I would rather have HIV, I'd choose that one. Now this is a jolly topic! Would you rather go surfing or diving?
  12. S

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

How does this voting thing work here on Bulbagarden forums? Am I a bit blind now..? EDIT: Seems I needed to reach a big enough post count! Sorted now. However, I'd vote for Rayquaza who is my favourite Pokémon. There's just something about his design, that I absolutely love. I like all the...
  13. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Mine would be from Platinum. It's less of a FUUUUU and more of a ...nnnooo, me!... I had caught something like 60 Snorunts, trying to find one with a beneficial nature (something that would increase Sp. Attack but not decrease Speed). Finally I found one with a Bashful nature, thought "got...
  14. S

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year I'd be surprised if it's Gen VI, since I've been, personally, quite slow in getting on the Gen V train. For the past two generations, I've at first disliked the new Pokémon so much that I haven't been inclined to rush into a store and...
  15. S

Uh, hello! And merry Xmas while we're at it...

Dear all, Uhm, hi! I'm an avid Pokémon player, starting with Yellow and hoping to get White2 soon enough. I originally wanted to join Bulbapedia fora in support of your pro-LGBT policy (though it escapes me how burdening your bandwidth with my rambles would constitute 'support' but there...
Back
Top Bottom