• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

Yeah for sure! I was trying to message you as well and the forums went derp! xD Glad we got our trade done - now I just have to catch pika :)
  2. C

A few of you still have pending trades and it seems like we've been playing timezone tag this week. I should be available during a wider range of hours this weekend so let's get these trades done :) jocon1; Still hoping to see a list of stuff you've got available from your breeding pool [again...
  3. C

Oof - I've got nothing I'm "dying" for right now but what's some of the stuff you've been breeding? HAI Dolce;!
  4. C

Soulweaver; and ilovemypikachu; Thanks for your patience - I should be on more regular hours this week so can get both your trades done :)
  5. C

Oh wow didn't see your Gibles! Now I'm torn... Edit: enjoy the 5 IV friend guard Ocean!
  6. C

Dolce; Name him Maosur? My trainer is Veisual and will be trading with you once you're ready. Also have a surprise for you and so please have a second "crappy" Pokemon for trade :)
  7. C

jocon1; I'm a bit overstuffed on Polars for the moment but let me know what you can catch in the safari and we'll figure something out :) Soulweaver; An Icy Snow is just fine! ilovemypikachu; Archipelago is totally cool for a 1 for 1 trade. Dolce; HAI DOLCE :) If you don't mind parting...
  8. C

That's fine Shiny - I'm on now :) Trainer is Ashaela.
  9. C

Quick Feet Shroomish would be great! Is it IV bred or just random IVs/nature?
  10. C

All my Vivillons have a set nature - Timid :) I should be around a fair amount today so just drop a message when you're available.
  11. C

Ralts is pretty solid Tala :) Shiny Blaze; I've got you added and keeping an eye for you to be online.
  12. C

Sand Veil Phanpy would be pretty cool :)
  13. C

Hi Shiny Blaze - we can trade again no problem :) I'll let you know what I'm looking for shortly.
  14. C

Great - I should be on a fair amount today :) kyogre545; Most welcome!
  15. C

Dolce;, are you like my trade pimp now or something cause that would be SUPER >.> Zangetsu; Don't worry - we'll make this happen! And honestly, please don't feel like you HAVE to give me a shiny for an Ocean. I mean I'd be thrilled by that, but I'm not going to demand such. I may not have much...
  16. C

Mahalos :)
  17. C

I'm still here - will be available to trade in a little over an hour. I wouldn't ask for a shiny but if you feel an Ocean is worth one, I will leave that call to you [your call on what shiny as well] - if not, I'm sure we can find something regardless! I'm open for most things from Friend...
  18. C

Or I'll just ninja ambush trade you...mwahahaha!
  19. C

I will be at work for another 4 hours - available to trade by 7:30 PM PST. As for the nickname, if you can rename it to Oscillate that would be sweeeeeeeeet :)
  20. C

A 4 IV Naive is fine too :) If you're ok with that. My Scatterbugs aren't IV set in any shape or form, just Modest nature with either Shield Dust or Compound Eyes. I'll be doing 5 IV breeding with Friend Guard/normal abilities down the road, just not now.
Back
Top Bottom