Search results for query: *

1. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I actually got my first shiny very recently. It was last month. I was playing Pokemon Crystal and the egg you get from the day-care people hatched and a shiny Cleffa popped out.
  2. T

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread You think it'll evolve into a fire type?
  3. T

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who thought Brendan had white hair instead of a white hat?
  4. T

Your first legendary pokemon you caught

Probably Giratina in Platinum.
  5. T

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Mohammad Ali :P
  6. T

who is your favourite rival

How is N a rival? Anyway, I like Barry the best.
  7. T

How do you arrange your PC boxes?

This.
  8. T

Only for 3DS?

I'm confused as to why you can't ask for it for Christmas or your birthday.
  9. T

Is it possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E?

Re: Is possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E? No, Mario Strikers Charged is E 10+
  10. T

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

I've never had one, but my older brother leveled up his Aggron in Sapphire to level 100.
  11. T

Was Generation V too short?

I felt like it was short, but only because I skipped B/W and went straight to B/W2, so I only played Gen 5 for 1 year. :P
  12. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1999. I'll be 14 in February. I started pretty late, first started playing in 2009, with Platinum being my first Pokemon while I was in 4th grade. My two older brothers had Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, and Pearl, but I had never had one before.
  13. T

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

First is Platinum, since it was my first Pokemon game (I was in 4th grade, so I sorta started late, since I know most of you probably started at age 4 or 5) Second is Black 2 Third is HeartGold. I skipped out on B/W
  14. T

Things in Pokemon you thought were true but are not

I used to think that Rotom and Unown were legendary Pokemon. I also didn't know that the legendary status of Phione was disputed. I thought it was a legendary, no questions asked. I don't know what it actually is though.
  15. T

Hello!

Thanks everyone :)
  16. T

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

My Black 2 team: Samurott Leavanny Darmanitan Crobat Excadrill Magnezone Don't really remember the levels right now. Sorry!
  17. T

Hello!

I've been using Bulbapedia for the longest time, and I had no idea they had a forum. :O So hi, and stuff... Btw, can anyone guess where my username is from?
Back
Top Bottom