• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Ryanz
  • Order by date
  1. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I just found out that those people are trying to clone their Pokemon... How suck... Thanks for the answer :)
  2. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) can I breed a fully evolved pokemon? in the GTS, a lot of people want something like "Hydreigon, level 9 and under"... I'm a noob, so I think it's impossible 'cause Hydreigon can only obtained on level 64...
  3. R

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation My mind blown, dude! What is that guy?! This is the best bullshit ever, I guess...
  4. R

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

A location that based on Carnac After I read the news from this site, I look for a location on the Kalos region map and there it is. It's confirmed :D I think it's another Pokémon Tower, where all the dead Pokémon rest in peace. What do you think?
  5. R

Special message from Masuda coming

what the heck?! That's it? A video that shows a new Pokemon (not regretting it but...). C'mon, it's all because their twitter I got really in to this... What's the "stay tune" for?
  6. R

What kinds of personalities do you think the XY starters will have?

Hmm... Chespin: Oshawott-like Fennekin: Snivy-like Froakie: the official game site said, he's absentminded, so it could be it...
  7. R

What do you think about Ash's new X&Y outfit?

Hmm... The hat looks like Red's hat... The outfit almost like Calem, especially the pants... The gloves and the shoes, seems doesn't change from the 5th gen... I still like the BW version, this one looks like thinner (maybe because the pose)...
  8. R

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

XY has a lot rivals, I'm sure one or more of them will (un)luckily traveling with Ash :P
  9. R

How's your competition in this June?

I'm a noob, so, don't ask... I lose a lot and only win against a low rated trainer (below 1500)... Maybe, I should care more about IV, and my Pokemon haven't reach level 100, yet... Beside, Master division is full of.. Master... So, how's your battle? What's your strategy to win?
  10. R

What do you want in Gen 6?

Could be fun, lol XD
  11. R

Rika Matsumoto - Best Wishes Guitar Cover (+Chord)

Thank you!!! :ksmile:
  12. R

What do you want in Gen 6?

a realistic size of Pokemon in their battle
  13. R

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Do we have to feed Litwick with our soul?
  14. R

The Nintendo 3DS Feature Thread

3DS will give you a new experience on gaming :)
  15. R

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1996 :) turning 17 on this year
  16. R

Rika Matsumoto - Best Wishes Guitar Cover (+Chord)

I made this video to share a guitar chord for Best Wishes song by Rika Matsumoto, the opening theme song of Pokemon Best Wishes season 1... Sorry about the face, I was going to put it somewhere else :sweatlol: ... Welp, hope you like it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj4Yt9F7gEk
  17. R

Color, Metal, Advance... Generation VI's nickname?

I like Axis Generation...
  18. R

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who beat the Elite Four and Iris without saving the game
  19. R

Your "YES!" moments

Beat the Elite Four and Champion Iris, without saving the game, with lower level Pokemon than them...
  20. R

Do you keep Pokemon secret from your friends?

I didn't keep it as a secret, but I didn't talk about it when no one does... I think I'm the only one who play it... That's why I'm here, to talk about it :)
Back
Top Bottom