Search results for query: *

1. Caite-chan

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I had this idea come to me in a dream a few months ago and right now it's nothing more than a mere idea and I have no clue where to even start with it or where it will go. It should be noted that I've never written a Pokemon story other than one maybe two crap ones I tried WAAAY back when the...
  2. Caite-chan

What are your thoughts on Pokemon Shuffle?

I found it to be...okay. It's one of those kind of games where you can quickly play it first thing in the morning before going to work/school and then that's it. I find it to be a pain to have to wait for your hearts to reload so you don't really get to enjoy it.
  3. Caite-chan

HA Pokemon

That I can do.
  4. Caite-chan

HA Pokemon

I think I got it fixed now.
  5. Caite-chan

HA Pokemon

I'm in need of your Piplup. I've a shop full of things the link is in my sig.
  6. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

That I can do.
  7. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

I've got 4 legendaries left....unless I happen to get more on Wonder Trade. xD
  8. Caite-chan

Shiny 4 Shiny?

Sadly no. But I'll keep my eyes out for one.
  9. Caite-chan

Shiny 4 Shiny?

I have an extra Delibird and Wingull up for trade.
  10. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

Me too. Feel free to harass me when you see me. :D
  11. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

No worries.....I'm a collector not a battler....lol.
  12. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

I would go with Toxicroak. :D
  13. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

I'm after all three of them....lol.
  14. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

Mewtwo' s IV's are 31/31/x/x/31/x
  15. Caite-chan

Legendary for trade

With working on my Living Shiny Dex I have come across several Shiny Legendary Pokemon for my Dex so I have the following NON SHINY Legendary Pokemon for trade and I'm looking for Shiny Pokemon to add to my Dex. :D If they have the OT Name of Caite-chan or Caitlin they are mine that I have...
  16. Caite-chan

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon My IGN is the same as what I use on the boards. Thank you! :D I should be on in just a moment.
  17. Caite-chan

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon I need a Hidden Ability one...as for Chansey it would be all yours. :D
  18. Caite-chan

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon I'm in need of a Ditto but I sadly don't have any of your HA needs but I do have a shop full of others pick from. HERE
  19. Caite-chan

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I was wondering after talking to a friend of mine does anyone have problems reading long CH's on a screen (phone/laptop/tablet)? I know my CH's aren't that long but I have a heard time reading mine without my eyes getting tired...and just thinking about reading longer CH's like when I try to...
  20. Caite-chan

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm horrid at leaving reviews because I never know what to say.
Back
Top Bottom