Search results for query: *

• Users: Season
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Season

So... What's next?

Now that Pokémon X & Y have been globally released for a couple of months, odds are that Game Freak are currently working on the next mainstream game title(s). There's a lot of speculation for several different potential games, but what do you think will be next in line? Could we be getting the...
  2. Season

Pokemon X & Y: Release Everywhere October 2013!

How do you feel about the release dates being within the same month? I'm happy they finally decided to do this, no more being envious of those in Japan getting the games four months earlier.
  3. Season

Pokemon Black & White VS. Pokemon Black & White 2

Since playing both Pokemon Black & White and Pokemon Black 2 & White, they're both on a linear storyline with similar features, but which of these games did you prefer? I personally preferred Black & White 2, they did such a great job with these games with the new additions of Gym Leaders...
  4. Season

Hello!

Hello, Bulbagarden! As you can see from my username it doesn't give any details on my real name so you can just call me Joe. I'm currently a member at the Pokecommunity Forums but I thought I'd have a change of scene and register here, it seems like it was a good idea as I've already got...
Back
Top Bottom