Search results for query: *

1. R

Your "Yes !" Moments (Non-Pokémon games)

Two such moments from a Tekken 3 arcade mode playthrough as Jin, which also served as a test for my Elgato Game Capture, considering I was playing the game on my PS3. The first is a combined "holy crap" and "YES!" moment, where the first round of my match against Forest Law ended in a double KO...
  2. R

Video Game Quotes

"So, Crash Bandicoot, we meet again. Uka Uka and Doctor Cortex want me to teach you a lesson. Well, I've made a few modifications to my mechanics since our last encounter, so back off, or be deleted!" ~Doctor N. Gin, Crash Bandicoot: Warped "How did anyone ever enjoy these games without me in...
  3. R

The Official Claim-a-Videogame-Boss Battle Thread!

Hmmm... this will be a difficult decision. Risa Katou - Doctor Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot: Warped) - 7/6/2015 (which means the 7th of June, not the 6th of July lol) Risa Katou - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 2) - 7/6/2015 (does Kazuya count as a boss since he's fought on stage 9 by every character...
  4. R

Funniest Game Moments (Players can be spoiled)

I remember on one playthrough of Crash Bandicoot: Warped, I was grinding for lives in Toad Village while using the Speed Shoes or whatever it is they're called to make things less tedious (I think either I'd just beaten Cortex for the first time and was going back to get the gems, or was using a...
  5. R

Video Game Quotes

"All's well that ends well, right?" ~Miles "Tails" Prower, Sonic Adventure (and cue FTA: "THE CITY'S BEEN FUCKING DESTROYED!")
  6. R

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

*sigh* I just remembered another one... my rather embarrassing inability to proceed past - get this - Green Hill Zone Act 2 in the original Sonic the Hedgehog, which I downloaded from PlayStation Network on my PS3. *hides face in hands* And I call myself a Sonic fan... (the fact that I grew up...
  7. R

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Nearly getting a game over against Buzz of all bosses in Spyro 3 because I was fussing over ten missing gems in Sunny Villa. Sunny. !@#$*ing. Villa.
  8. R

World Moments that shaped 2014

I can think of three: EXO's Kris and later Luhan suing SM Entertainment and proving that the company still hadn't learned their lesson from previous lawsuits, B.A.P's Live On Earth tour (THEY FREAKING CAME TO AUSTRALIA FFS ASKJDHSLKDJGHKLJDDLKASGHFD... and guess who was lucky enough to be at...
  9. R

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Shout It Out by Da-iCE. It is catchy as hell and once it gets in your head, it stays there.
  10. R

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A chocolate milkshake made in the blender I got for Christmas in 2013. (It's actually a combination food processor and blender. All you have to do when you want to use one or the other is detach the one that's currently attached and put the other one on there.)
  11. R

Last Poster Wins [v16]

Risa Wins Flawless Victory FATALITY
  12. R

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Do Hayao Miyazaki movies count? If so, then Spirited Away. Chihiro is so adorable asfhkjdhkg <333
  13. R

Obsolete: What Movies are you looking forward to?

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies, as well as pretty much every upcoming movie in the MCU, regardless of casting backlash.
  14. R

Coffee, Tea or none?

Tea's okay, I guess. Iced tea is nice. I don't really like tea that much, though. And I can't stand the taste of coffee. No, I prefer a nice Milo or Ovaltine. I love my chocolatey drinks~
  15. R

Don't care if it's gone.

Agree w/ Emolga and Alomomola being evolutions of Pachirisu and Luvdisc. What I'd do is have Mega Slowking instead of Mega Slowbro rather than outright get rid of Mega Slowbro, though. I can't really think of any particular Pokemon I want to get rid of... apart from stupid, annoying...
  16. R

Video Game Quotes

In the same vein: "TOASTY!!" ~Dan "Toasty" Forden, Mortal Kombat II-Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 9, hopefully Mortal Kombat X (In Mortal Kombat 4, he instead says "TOASTY 3D!!")
  17. R

Recipes you plan on making in the future

Mars bar slice. My aunt brought some down with her on one of the days she was staying in our area and it was just SO. YUMMY. Ihavetomakesomeonedayomg <333
  18. R

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

A conversation I had with my best friend last night. We were messing around with the facial recognition software on her MacBook and seeing who it "recognised" us and various K-pop idols as. It thought Rome was a leaf, Leo was a plate, and a pair of her underwear lying on her bedroom floor was...
  19. R

What should you be doing right now?

Talking to my best friend. If only she'd just pick up... or at least send me a text saying to call back tomorrow or something!
  20. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

DGNA - Rilla Go!
Back
Top Bottom