Search results for query: *

1. J

Greetings!

Welcome dude!
  2. J

CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make the

Re: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make Awesome sauce!
  3. J

The Digital Download vs Retail Thread

I'm not really bothered. As long as I can play the game, I'm fine.
  4. J

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion I might try ignoring the whole Gen VI dex, just to get the thrills! :-)
  5. J

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums dude! :-)
  6. J

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Pokemon X and Y: Villain Team(s) Speculation Yeah?
  7. J

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Pokemon X and Y: Villain Team(s) Speculation I think this could be something to do with the villain. In the trailer we see a statue of a trainer standing next to a Palpitoad, Eevee and a Golurk. It's mysterious at the moment, but, I believe it may have some relevance to the villain...
  8. J

The Regional Dex

I hope they bring the Elekid and Magby family into the regional dex!
  9. J

Hey there

Welcome buddy, enjoy your stay!
  10. J

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Y! I really love the look of the legendary Pokemon!
  11. J

...hi

Welcome to the forums! :-D
  12. J

Contest Discussion

Defiantly!
  13. J

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? I can't un-see! They look very similar now in their stance! :O God dammit Zubat! xD
  14. J

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre Woohoo! Today has been a great day! Now, when Pokemon X and Y has been realised, they can starting work on Ruby and Sapphire re-makes in 3D with the new engine!
  15. J

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? The water Pokemon, Froakie looks awesome! The others - hm. I guess the others do look cool but the Grass one reminds of a green Oshawott for some reason, haha.
  16. J

Common Concern: No place to play

I wish someone would start a League in my area, but, the TCG franchise is very unpopular here in the South East of London. I will most defiantly start one when I'm old enough though!
  17. J

Only for 3DS?

I think it's good in a way because they're expanding into their new 3D console with a main series game, although, I think they should release a standard 2D version for the DS also. A 2D version is unlikely however because Nintendo want people to purchase the 3DS/XL so they can rake in more cash. :(
Back
Top Bottom