Search results for query: *

1. Kadabra

What video games are you playing now?

Palworld... LOL Apparently it's very popular atm.
  2. Kadabra

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Frieren! I'm in love with this series. I hope to watch The Boy and the Heron some time soon.
  3. Kadabra

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Sorry but this made me lol. xD; I have never tried the grocery delivery things. Must be a pain to rely on this stuff. But I suppose not everyone can just use Teleport.
  4. Kadabra

My Gallery!

I love your works. :D
  5. Kadabra

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Spy x Family! I love it so much. LOL
  6. Kadabra

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

I really like your style, it looks unique! The character drawings make me think of video game concept art.
  7. Kadabra

sheepy arts (updated 13 april)

I love these! The style is really cute.
  8. Kadabra

Opinion: It’s time to face facts - Pokémon GO is full of loot boxes

I disagree with your opinion piece. Without getting unnecessarily long-winded, I'll just point out that you mention that even the basic pokemon catching mechanic is a loot box. You're not technically wrong if you look at it so narrowly--but any reasonable player would see that that basic...
  9. Kadabra

PSA: check your router for malware (VPNFilter)

Late last May, good hax0rz security researchers discovered that a lot of home internet routers have been getting infected by malware, which allowed bad guys to spy on your Internet traffic--including on websites that you'd expect to be secure because you access them with HTTPS. It works similar...
  10. Kadabra

LGPE's Staying Power

Pokemon GO's staying power is phenomenal and I had no doubt since Day 1 that this would be the case, given that Niantic's behind it and their work on Ingress spoke for itself. One of the key enablers of this is the fact that the game runs on your phone--a device most people have with them all...
  11. Kadabra

GO Legendary Pokemon trailer!

They just posted it, so I thought I'd share. :) Pretty cute trailer. One neat thing I noticed is that legendary raid passes appear to direct users to a particular location: This could make it easier to ensure that when you join a raid, there will be other people present to help you take it...
  12. Kadabra

GO Eevee-lutions in GO

Apparently, there's an easter egg in Pokemon GO as far as Eeveelutions go. You can make them evolve into the type you want by naming them with reference to the anime: Rainer -> Vaporeon Sparky -> Jolteon Pyro -> Flareon Some say that you may need to restart the app for the name change to be...
  13. Kadabra

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

It's now over 2K. :) I need a high powered Alakazam. :(
  14. Kadabra

GO A First Look: Pokemon GO Battling & Gyms

Looks like more details have been compiled based on interviews with field testers. The graphics are pretty neat, too, though subject to change as the game is still under development. More info here: A First Look: Pokemon GO Battling & Gyms! (Based on Field Tester Interviews) •...
  15. Kadabra

GO Gameplay video taken at SXSW

In case some didn't see this: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgCmnVvfTI Looks like aiming the throw is a game mechanic for catching Pokemon (who will try to dodge by jumping and moving around?) but there's no weakening them through battle to make them easier to catch. Unless of course...
  16. Kadabra

Paris terrorist attacks leave 120+ dead

A horrible coordinated terrorist attack took place in Paris, France today. 120 people dead, with some estimates higher. The attacks took place around the city, though the worst incident was at a concert venue, where a hostage crisis was involved. Attack sites: Bataclan concert venue, 50...
  17. Kadabra

Notification of Security Breach of Bulbagarden Forums Server

Glad to see bmgf finally migrate to xenforo--regardless of circumstances. :P
  18. Kadabra

GO Ingress

Recap from one of the major events in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fNgxqOTxE From Detroit, including the team aspects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs5gteLyzww
  19. Kadabra

GO Ingress

I've seen a few ignorant postings about how this wouldn't be a "real game" because it's "just an app" or what have you. Ultimately, we don't really know what it will turn out to be like but I strongly feel that people should me more optimistic given who the developers are: Niantic (a talented...
  20. Kadabra

GO Good locations for Pokémon!

It might work much like Ingress' database for landmarks and objects of interests. It's not only big landmarks that get indexed, but things like park signs, local churches and businesses, community centres, etc. The community can also submit new locations into the database and they'll get added...
Back
Top Bottom