Search results for query: *

1. D

FT: Shiny Female Gastly + Xerneas for Shiny MALE Gastly

I have Lvl. 1 freshly hatched Shiny Gastly. Jolly Nature - It also has a 31 Sp. Attk IV, so I wouldn't let the nature bother you, Female, Ability is Levitate. I can also throw in a Xerneas, Pokerus, shiny Poliwhirl, and Shiny Seaking to make a deal if need be. I am mainly looking to trade...
  2. D

Offering a Shiny Poliwhirl!

I appreciate the offers, but I already have both :/ Sorry!
  3. D

GEN VI: Looking for Shiny Gastly - can trade Shinies or Pokerus (or both) in return

I am looking for a male Shiny Gastly. Nature doesn't matter. Caught with a Dusk Ball is definitely a plus, but obviously I'm not that picky - any ball is fine. I have a lot to trade, plus a lvl. 35 Shiny Poliwhirl, and a lvl. 15 Shiny Magikarp that I am also willing to trade. I also have some...
  4. D

Offering a Shiny Poliwhirl!

Up for trade is a lvl. 35 Female Shiny Poliwhirl. Hardy nature and caught with a Quick Ball. I'm definitely open to offers, however I'm mainly looking for a shiny Ghastly. That being said, don't be afraid to offer me something different though. If interested, PM me!
  5. D

Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem

Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou Oh, okay that makes sense then. Thank you for clearing that up. Much appreciated.
  6. D

Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem

Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou Then what's the count down for? Something separate?
  7. D

Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou I'm extremely confused as to when I'll be able to see the official live announcement... There seems to be some conflicting information. The countdown on the official Japanese website (which is here...
Back
Top Bottom