Search results for query: *

1. I

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion This announcement just brightened up my day. :)
  2. I

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Take Off - 2PM
  3. I

What video games are you playing now?

Tales of Symphonia
  4. I

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

18 (going on 19) started playing at the age of 5. :)
  5. I

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles Collectors Edition. :)
  6. I

Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles Collectors Edition.... I have not been able to put it down! I love this game to death! <3
  7. I

Brave Blue by FLOW Currently on a FLOW rampage.
  8. I

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWkv_I9HkY This is a Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles video that someone got a hold of these just 2 days before the games US release (technically a re-release since both games came out here years ago). I'm mainly watching it since it has unused attack dialogue.
  9. I

I am going to start playing X in a few minutes. I'm alittle sad that starting on Tuesday, I won't be playing Pokemon as much for awhile since I'll too busy playing the re-release of Tales of Symphonia series. :)
  10. I

Circle of Life - (Sir) Elton John
  11. I

We Are One sung by Simba in The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.
  12. I

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
  13. I

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Lion King.....do I honestly need to rate this masterpiece? 10/10
  14. I

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Eureka Seven The Movie: Goodnight Sleep Tight Young Lovers (Pocketful of Rainbows) Trailer.
  15. I

Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in at

Re: Pokémon surprise announcement this Monday: Pokémon's followers advised to tune in Convently, I am stuck in a computer class during the announcement....you know what this means. :naughty: :025:
  16. I

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread These are the fakes I found, courtesy of Pokemon Global News
  17. I

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread I've already seen some fake CoroCoro scans make their way to the internet. Gahh! The wait for the real ones are killing me! :boom:
  18. I

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Personally, I believe that trailer is a hint. I agree with AvidPSFan aswell. Oh how I have missed PokeShipping. <3. I have just been getting to distracted by alot of other anime pairings for the past few years. I need to get back into it.
  19. I

Your Pokemon's nicknames

As of this moment, I only have one nickname for gen 6. I shall nickname my Froakie (male) after my boyfriend. Since we won't beable to see each other as much in a few months. <3
Back
Top Bottom