Search results for query: *

• Users: SwifTer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

GO Pokemon Go's mid-October news?

There really isn't a general Pokemon GO thread so I thought I'd just make a thread for this. Early October there was a lot of news that in mid October Nintendo would announce more information on Pokemon GO. I waited about a week for news to pop up about it ... but nothing? Did...
  2. S

GEN VI: Clefable wanted!

I'm looking for a Clefable! no special stats required other then it needs to be a legit pokemon (Duh). I tried GTS but they're all wanting a legendary Pokemon lol. So if anyone can help out or wants something decent back, let me know with a comment and I'll PM you! Either that or to...
  3. S

How full is your Pokedex?

I just thought it would be interesting to make a thread to see what everyones Pokedex looks like. How many Pokemon have you caught and registered in Pokemon X and Y so far? and do you plan to catch them all? I currently have 424 Pokemon seen. I'm actually planning to own every single Pokemon...
  4. S

GEN VI: Any meowth!

I'm looking for a legit Meowth! no special IV's or EV's needed. Just as long as its totally legal. Although I've got quite a few Pokemon it'd be great if you didn't mind getting anything in return, but if theres something you after I may be able to help out. Please help a fellow Pokefan out? :D
  5. S

GEN VI: Bulbasaur wanted!

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur and for someone who has one but does not mind what they receive for the Bulbasaur. The only reason I'm posting this is because I want to make sure it's a legitimate Bulbasaur, not a hacked one ;). I don't need any special stats or what not, this is mainly for my...
  6. S

Favorite "Poke-Tuber"?

I can't see a recent thread about this topic so I thought I'd create one! Who is your favourite YouTuber who makes videos about Pokemon and why? Personally mine is the J-Wittz. I find him most straight to the point and he adds in a little bit of humour which is always good :). Second...
  7. S

GEN VI: Wanted: Kadabra

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a kadabra at the moment so I can get a Alakazam to start filling out my Pokedex in Pokemon X. I do have a few conditions in which it must be and they are: 1. It must not be hacked or have any external device used to get it. So basically a legit Pokemon. I...
  8. S

Pokemon's anime style then or now?

So I've been re-watching some older episodes from Pokemon back in season 2 and it's pretty obvious the art style has changed in the past 10 years. But I've been wanting to know what you guys prefer in terms of the style from say how it was in the year 2000 to now the year 2013? I have no...
  9. S

Where would the Pokemon movies fit in best with the Anime series?

I know that the Anime and the movies are not linked and what not. But I've been watching Pokemon: Indigo League, and I was thinking when I should watch the first movie to fit it in the best with the series? But I have got no idea. If anyone could help with this, it'd be great :). Sorry if...
  10. S

New member here!

Hey everyone, so I mainly joined this forum because I like Pokemon (obviously) and I have been on other Pokemon forums, such as Pokecommunity, but I wanted to try something new. Anyway, I'm 18 (recently) and my favorite Pokemon is Totodile. I've been playing Pokemon on and off for at least 10...
Back
Top Bottom