Search results for query: *

1. P

GEN VII: LF Marshadow & Zeraora

FC is 4656-6949-9501. Thank you in advance.
  2. P

I live in the Eastern European time zone (GMT+2), but I like to stay up late so I have no problem trading at hours corresponding to noon to afternoon in PST. My schedule is the same every day pretty much so the exact date doesn't make a great difference, sooner is better as far as I'm concerned...
  3. P

Yes, I do.
  4. P

I'm looking for both Marshadow and Zeraora to complete my collection of Mythical Pokémon on my Ultra Sun file. I'll be fine with any nature/IVs. My 3DS friend code is 4656-6949-9501. I can offer from several shinies in return. - Sassy shiny Dialga, lv 100 - Modest hidden ability shiny female...
  5. P

GEN VII: LF: Shiny Pachirisu, FT: various shinies

What would you like in return? Sassy/Dusk Ball, Gentle/Nest Ball and Impish/Dusk Ball.
  6. P

GEN VII: LF: Shiny Pachirisu, FT: various shinies

I'm looking for a Shiny Pachirisu for my Pokémon Sun file. I can offer various Shiny Pokémon I have on that file in return: - 3 Shiny4IV female Pichus (2 of them with Lightning Rod) - Shiny 5IV male Alolan Raichu - Shiny 4IV male Eevee - 2 Shiny male Pelippers (1 of them with Drizzle) - 3 Shiny...
  7. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I have a game mechanics-related question. If I'm in a double battle, I have a Pokemon out with Lightning Rod as its ability, my opponent has 2 Pokemon, and one of the opponent's Pokemon uses Discharge, what happens? Does the ally Pokemon on the opponent's side still take damage from Discharge...
  8. P

GEN VI: LF Meloetta, Hoopa, Volcanion

Sadly I live in Europe, so that option is not open for me.
  9. P

Bump + updated OP. Still looking for Hoopa & Volcanion.
  10. P

Most annoying move?

Fake Out. Just feels like wasting a turn whenever the opponent uses it. Dark Void. Whenever you face a Darkrai online or in a secret base, you better hope to Arceus that whatever you have either outspeeds it or can block status moves. Doubly annoying in double battles. Swagger. Do I even need to...
  11. P

That's odd. I double checked, it's definitely correct in the OP.
  12. P

OK. Friend code?
  13. P

Yes, I do still have the Spinda.
  14. P

I'm trying to perfectly complete my Pokedex in Omega Ruby and these three are the only ones I'm still missing. Nature and IVs don't matter. In return, I can give several shiny Pokemon. These ones are all at level 100, most of them are EV trained: - Dialga (Sassy nature, Pressure ability) -...
  15. P

Do you have a team build "quirk"? If so, which is it?

I like to run male Pokémon from "girly" looking species like Sylveon, Lopunny and Wigglytuff. That's mainly because so many people "sex-shame" their Pokémon and refuse to use a male Pokémon if the species looks "girly", which is something I really dislike, so I want to work to offset that. It...
  16. P

GEN VI: LF Victini, giving shinies

OK, I'm fine with giving the Camerupt too
  17. P

I actually traded the Umbreon away very recently for a shiny Virizion because I didn't think I'd be needing it lol. I did gain a shiny Porygon2 with Pokerus if that interests you.
  18. P

I'm still open for an Arceus trade, yes. The Blaziken I have is in a normal pokeball with a blue pentagon, OT is "J". My FC is 4656-6949-9501.
  19. P

I actually just yesterday got a Victini from a different source, but if you still want to trade, I'm open for a different option. I can take Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa or Volcanion if you have/want to trade any of those.
  20. P

I'm looking for a Victini, any nature and IVs are fine. In return, I'm offering one of these shiny Pokémon: - Blaziken (male, adamant nature, hidden ability Speed Boost) - Gardevoir (female, modest nature, Trace ability) - Lopunny (male, rash nature, Cute Charm ability) - Umbreon (male, sassy...
Back
Top Bottom