Search results for query: *

1. TheProtobabe

Mafia Twitchplayspokemon Mafia!!!!! Endgame: MAFIA? FALLED(town wins) 10/15/2015

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 MCH says he isn't updating frequently so I can't be subbed until he gets notification of my request. Until then, please don't read into my absence, it has absolutely nothing to do with my alignment whatsoever. It won't be a fair...
  2. TheProtobabe

Mafia Twitchplayspokemon Mafia!!!!! Endgame: MAFIA? FALLED(town wins) 10/15/2015

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 Ches20; I'm scummy because I'm tired and don't want to play the game that was started earlier than what was announced and caught me in the middle of being busy? Lol. That has absolutely nothing to do with the game or my...
  3. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 I'm tired and busy and, sorry guys, but I have no time for this game. returnofmastercrazyhand; I need a sub out, please.
  4. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 So I'm assuming that means Mafia has a roleblocker. I need to go through this thread and do a scum-read, but that might not happen until tomorrow when I have more time.
  5. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 Well crap.
  6. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Night 1: Certificate Denied. 9/30/15 FinalArcadia; I was more generally referring to the many debates going on and such, not just having to do with Pyanda but with anyone active. Welp, now that Pyanda's flipped, is there any way we can gather information from...
  7. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 Well this is a mess so far xD
  8. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 How long has it been since the thread opened for game?
  9. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 OH MY GOD PEOPLE I AM A SHEEEEE Ahem. Now that I've gotten that out of my system. As an explanation for my lack of drive this game and less aggressiveness, I am incredibly busy getting through my queue and quite frankly don't have...
  10. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 Just as a note, I'm quiet because I didn't think this game would start so fast and I have a long commission queue I'm working on.
  11. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 We can guess, but it won't be your reasoning most likely Pyanda; Which is why I'm asking you for your reasons. I haven't even said much yet. However, AussieEevee is acting... strange. Almost Joker/Fool-like. Either that or just...
  12. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 So we can GUESS roles of other people who can't confirm. Though I'm not too sure how hard we should try to guess roles, seeing as that may paint a big red target over someone who could be a cop or something else important. Also, out...
  13. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 1: Praise Helix. 9/28/15 Lol SM your last post sounds like someone going "Mafiasayswhat" and then jumping on whoever says "what" xD Eevee's acting weird, like he's a joker or something. That's my suspicion anyway, and since nobody's allowed to confirm/claim...
  14. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Night 0: The Voices Return 9/26/15 I'm a she, guys. Lol. Good luck, MCH :P
  15. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Night 0: The Voices Return 9/26/15 Ah well. Want us to wait to play until you get stuff in order?
  16. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Night 0: The Voices Return 9/26/15 Pretty good! Let's win this time, shall we? :P
  17. TheProtobabe

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Night 0: The Voices Return 9/26/15 oh, starting now, ok. Confirmed role
  18. TheProtobabe

Re: twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! sign ups open! Sure, I'll play.
  19. TheProtobabe

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Neferpitou is an amazing character. <333 Also, who picked Hisoka? I actually was gonna send in Killua, but was told to pick someone else so I did Natsu. WHERE MY HXH HOMIES AT
  20. TheProtobabe

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

It's okay, it's Soulmaster's fault for making me think you could be suspicious. Dammit Aussie, y u so evil!
Back
Top Bottom