Search results for query: *

1. SwampertShoes

GEN VI: [Updated w/ more shinies] Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies Cool, maybe we can set up a trade! PM if you're interested. :)
  2. SwampertShoes

GEN VI: [Updated w/ more shinies] Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies Marajoe Hmm, I have a Pooh to exchange for a Moo?
  3. SwampertShoes

Event Gengar

Hi! Was anyone not able to get the American event Gengar? I have an extra code for it. =]
  4. SwampertShoes

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Eh shouldn't take too much longer. How much longer will you be on? I can probably do the trade tonight.
  5. SwampertShoes

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Ah, deal! I'll try for 5IVs if I can. I'm actually working on the project right now, so hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week if luck is on my side. If possible, I'd like the third Pokemon to be a Vulpix in a Dream...
  6. SwampertShoes

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Okay, I'll attempt to make that my main focus, in that case. By "4IVs for the Swablu and Mareep," do you mean my Pokemon should have at least 4IVs for those Pokemon in the list you have, or a 4IV Espurr will win a 4IV...
  7. SwampertShoes

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Ah, I see it now. Alright then - what if I can't get Barrier? That's a pretty tall order, considering I've not bred any of them with that move.
  8. SwampertShoes

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Before I decide anything, what do you mean by "non-competitive spreads"? I'm not familiar with the term. =]
  9. SwampertShoes

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) No egg moves, all modest nature, Heal Ball, and 5IV. The combos for gender and ability are the following: Male + Own Tempo Female + Own Tempo Female + Keen Eye Edit: Now I'm a little interested in the Mareep with Love Balls...
  10. SwampertShoes

GEN VI: Needed: Foreign, Male Ralts with Decent IVs

Hi, all! I'm trying the Masuda Method and I need the said Ralts in order to do that. (Unless you happen to have a foreign female in a dream ball?) Anyhow, I don't have a ton to offer, but we can discuss it. =]
  11. SwampertShoes

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Do you still have Swablu 02? I have IV bred Trapinch and Espurr I could trade for it!
  12. SwampertShoes

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Hey perfect timing! Thanks so much for the Japanese Buizel! ^^ And welcome. XD Maybe just a few courageous young trainers lmao. Where did the name come from, if I might ask?
  13. SwampertShoes

Ah thanks!! XD Kirsten and 0903-3253-4297. =] Trade now? Nice Y IGN by the way. XD
  14. SwampertShoes

If that ampharosite isn't traded out, could I have it? =] Otherwise, I'd like the Gengarite if that's okay. Edit: Gah little late on the draw there aren't I, lol. x.x
  15. SwampertShoes

GEN VI: Foreign Ditto

Bump! Still no foreign ditto. I now have pokerus to offer though. =]
  16. SwampertShoes

The Mara Region

Ah, I didn't see that, that's great. ^^
  17. SwampertShoes

Oujii Oh that's great! ^^ Unfortunately I don't. :c
  18. SwampertShoes

Hi! Does anyone happen to have a spare foreign, non-American ditto? Would be much appreciated. =]
  19. SwampertShoes

Protean Froakies

Hi! Do you think I could have the female, Docile Protean Froakie? =] I'd like if she were nicknamed Kimiko, if that wouldn't be too much trouble! I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in return. ^^'
  20. SwampertShoes

The Mara Region

Oh! Sounds like you've got it all planned out huh!! :D I'm really looking forward to that. Honestly you've just done a fantastic job on this so far. What happens after you complete your pokedex and map and such? =]
Back
Top Bottom